Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sman thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: AquaSandhya

Hey Shailaja, I can never forget the way you worried for Khushi...so sure that she was the one in prologue. Your energies were totally focussed on that and I can imagine what a relief it must have been to know it wasn't Khushi after all. You were the official sleuth of DND thread.

Thank you for devoting so much of your time to DND. I really appreciated your enthusiasm and comments and chasing too. It kept me on schedule πŸ˜†

Thank you πŸ€—

hee heee embarassed ;-)  such wild guessed I made..!!
miss u and DND..I hope you had a great trip and your break is over ;-)
AquaSandhya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: HUMII10592

Loved it

And thank you very much. The relationship a reader and writer shares is one where gratitude shouldn't feature. It is based on enjoyment and pleasure. However, I want to thank you for your support coz it helped me believe in my writing skills. When more of you began joining this journey, it made a difference. I guess that is the reason why appreciation helps one. 

Cheers
AquaSandhya thumbnail
Originally posted by: vartekaa

Nice update

Thank you so much for taking the extra minutes to share your thought. πŸ€—
AquaSandhya thumbnail
Originally posted by: siamesecat

I have to confess. Sandhya. My dear dear dear woman. I am crying right now. This beautiful epilogue meanns my favourite story is well and truely over. Oh I cant get my head around that. I am going to miss it so so so sooo much.

Thanks for such a powerful emotional Arshi story. Thanks for all your pms. Please dont forget to pm me in case you start a new Arshi ff. Just the thought that a talented writer like you would write again soon makes me giddy with excitement.

Love you and take care..

And I have to tell you sexy cat, that I always loved reading your comments. 

And you are making me emotional with this comment. Don't cry. Imagine how horrible it would be if DND was stretched. Hopefully that put a smile on your face. Or will this virtual hug help! Hope so. πŸ€—

Thank you for your most awesome support girl. I truly cherished that. And am thrilled to know that I have readers like you waiting for a new tale. 

But please bear with me. Coz I need time to start that. Will let you all know shortly when I plan to start posting ...hint hint...not too soon :D

AquaSandhya thumbnail
Originally posted by: manali garg

superb as always...

Awww...the qualification that followed your praise made me smile. Really appreciate your kind encouragement.Thank you. πŸ€—
AquaSandhya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arjuhisis

Bravo Sandhya

Iam proud to be one of your reader
bas nothing else - iam overwhelmed with diff emotions

Priya, why do you have to say anything more than this when your actions have spoken out loud and clear. 

Thank you for reading DND in the first place. Then you stayed with me and how! Even you were on your holiday you would read on phone. That told me how much you enjoyed it. 

Does a writer need anything more than the reader herself? No. You my dear have been my great strength. For that...thank you so very much πŸ€— 

And I got lucky coz the readers i met on DND threads have become my virtual family. You are truly special. 
Edited by AquaSandhya - 9 years ago
AquaSandhya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sweety012345

Beautiful epilouge.

Loved it

Thank you for letting me know your. Thank you for always taking the time to share your thoughts. It meant a lot. πŸ€—
AquaSandhya thumbnail
Originally posted by: shiv456

awesome story with beautiful ending

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on DND. Enjoyed having you with me on this journey. πŸ€— 
AquaSandhya thumbnail
Originally posted by: sutapasarbabhom

Butiful amazing epilog DND journey ending today feel sad becoz i was vry much attached with this story enjy whole journey nevr evr forget this story it will always stay in my heart happy that u cont writing waiting desparately for another arshi story tanx for all pms n ur all eforts tk cr bye hope c u soon

Thank you for being that ardent reader who always commented as enthusiastically on DND. I really looked forward to your reading your thoughts. 

And your user name...I always wondered about it. Is it Thai inspired? You don't have to answer it. But that was the question that always popped in my head when I saw you on DND threads. 

Once again thank you for your wonderful support. πŸ€—
AquaSandhya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mirabell

What a glorious ending Sandhya! Replete with love, tenderness and hope. What else is left to say? It was a journey that was worth my time and more. I loved getting to know this family and especially loved watching your Arnav transform into the beautiful being that he was even when he tried not to be. Thank you! 

Oh MB, I have as much to say about your beautiful comments as you do about my update. I can see a writer in the making when I read those comments. I absolutely adore them. They are balanced, accepting of the writer's freedom to take the plot where she intends and appreciative of characters...even the flawed ones. Yes, I remember your crush on my Arnav. πŸ˜†

So, I should thank you...or thank the lord for letting you stumble across this story because I enjoyed having you on this unbelievable journey I undertook over the last year. 

Thank you πŸ€—

Edited by AquaSandhya - 9 years ago