Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AquaSandhya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Poju

Ohhh sandy.. M gonna miss u dear... N m gonna miss DND even more... 

No more DNd.. Was waiting for epilogue now even DAT is completed.. Loved the epilogue.. 

Gonna miss DND Arnav and Khushi... 

Yes please come back soon wid ur new story.. N do not make us... Please please.. 

Waiting... 

Oh Poju, am gonna miss you too. I'm sure some wonderful stories on IF will keep you occupied until I come back in a while. 

Thank you for your encouraging comments that you never failed to post. Your presence made a difference. It helped. Thank you very much. ๐Ÿค—
AquaSandhya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anarocksick

Bechara Khandelwal. Lol. Koi chance hi nai mila bechare ko. ๐Ÿ˜†

*Ok skipping all the emo talks*... I'm eagerly waiting for your next story!!! And I don't even care if it has arnav Khushi or not. Bas bring it on. Okay. I'm waiting. I mean it :)

What Khandelwal...do you think Barun stands a chance before Arnav๐Ÿ˜†

Ana!!! Thank you thank you thank you. You stayed with DND even though life had gotten crazy for you. Don't know why but I thought you would be one of the readers that DND would lose. But you stayed. And I'm taking a little bit of credit for that ๐Ÿ˜†

I can never forget how much I used to laugh reading your comments. Dhkadhakdhak dhakdhakdhak's for sensual scenes to giving shadow the new pet name "kama deva"...you my dear have the kind of humour that I love. 

And why do you say you skipped the emotional talk. You told me and so what if it isn't on the thread...hmmm...i get it! You want to be cool huh ๐Ÿ˜†

Anywho darling. Thank you for your amazing love ๐Ÿค—
AquaSandhya thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinkly

I am very happy to read the epilogue. So many writes abandon their stories halfway. I am so happy that you gave such beautiful and fulfilling ending to this story. It is complete in every which way.

I am so so glad that you will write another story. Enjoy the break and we, dedicated readers of your stories, will we here eagerly waiting to read the new story... but don't take too long :-) 

I'm really glad you enjoyed the epilogue. Thanks for letting me know that. But then you always did. You were there week after week, month after month...tirelessly for DND. 

Thank you very much for your love, support and patience. I have been lucky to say the least. ๐Ÿค—
vgedin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Aiyyo! I just realised I still haven't commented on the Epilogue ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

But I wonder, what can I say that I haven't said before? Arnav's transformation - his journey in forgiving himself and allowing himself the happiness he so deserved; Khushi's growth from a young girl to a wonderful woman, the story to Payal finding her own family, of Nani finally finding peace in her life - basically the story of The Amazing Shadow's amazing family. 

Thanks for writing this beautiful story, Sandman. For all the tears  and all the smiles

๐Ÿค—
AquaSandhya thumbnail
Originally posted by: swtsam

m just hopelessly in love with this story. ..really 1 of the best ever read...can't imagine how awful m feeling rite now bcoz thisis over...
plzzz continue writing...just can't wait for your future stories...waiting

Thank you very much for reading and commenting on DND. I really am amazed that this fiction would leave a void for so many of you. ๐Ÿค—
AquaSandhya thumbnail
Originally posted by: meera06

You made me smile and cry today..I have mixed feelings  ...I am happy and sad..

What a beautiful epilogue it was..Couldn't be more better..
You did not forget Sanjeev..What a way to make Arnav jealous..I like the way you have described the activities which happen in an airport on a day to day basis..
The hospital part was one of the best parts of the update..Payal deserves this happiness..she has a baby to call as her own,who will be loved and cherished by everyone...I truly loved the way you described everyone's reactions..
Coming to the last part..Arnav taking another step forward by calling Garima and Shashi as Amma and Baba just like how Khushi calls them was so sweet and big step from his part..and lastly you gave us a beautiful conclusion  with Arnav and Khushi getting engaged..
Thank you for writing this beautiful story ..

Yes I am sad that this story has ended but I am glad that you will be back with more stories so I am not so patiently๐Ÿ˜‰ waiting for you start writing again..

I'm sorry for making you cry but I'm glad I made you smile. And you put a smile on my face when you talked about Payal's scene. The friendship between the girls was as important to DND plot as Arnav Khushi relationship and the past that shaped their lives. 

Thank you for your amazing support and encouraging comments. They helped me become a better writer. ๐Ÿค—
AquaSandhya thumbnail
Originally posted by: eversweetdreams

You are an amazing writer par excellence this epilogue was just the perfect end to a wonderul story.

Thanks for the appreciation. And I in turn would like to thank you for reading DND and staying with it till the end. It was wonderful to have readers like you stick with it through thick and thin. ๐Ÿค—
AquaSandhya thumbnail
Originally posted by: cute_sarun

Beautiful epilogue ..

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Cannot say it enough. And each time it becomes from the bottom of my heart. ๐Ÿค—

AquaSandhya thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinky_sathiya

Thank you Sandhya for not giving routine Arshi happily married and having Baby epilouge. You ended the story by giving them a new beginning. Awesome. 

You know your comment made me very very happy. I am glad you thought the epilogue wasn't routine. With DND I was trying to go for different and it seemed to have worked for you.I'm happy. Very happy. 

Thank you for reading, enjoying and sharing your thoughts on DND. ๐Ÿค—
AquaSandhya thumbnail
Originally posted by: ipkknd12

Beautiful epilogue ... simply spell bounding.

I like the way you value each and every relationship of your characters, not just the main leads. It just makes this fiction seem so real.. so dear.

Although very sad that this beautiful journey has come to an end, equally excited as you mentioned that you will be back with another story.

While I am eagerly waiting for the new story to start, I will go for a re-read of DND.. simply can't get enough of it.

Thanks a ton for such a wonderful story. Stay blessed.

I remember when exactly you came on board because it was from then I looked forward to your comments. 

And thank you for letting me know that my other characters appealed as much as Arnav Khushi. It means a lot coz I don't think I can ever do something where the entire focus is only on the leads. Coz all kinds of relationships make up life. 

Do let me know your thoughts (if you can spare time) when you read DND in its entirety. If there are gaps, do not hesitate to tell me. I truly appreciate honest feed back. 

Thank you ๐Ÿค—