A note on pg.179 / New note on 182 - Page 108

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by headtotoe

Yay !!! Saturday morning could not be better...
Sandhya my girl I am so proud of you... You make so happy !!!

Last chapter, sad it may sound but to tell you the truth, the way you have spun the the entire tale, maneuvered the characters and sorted out the end of this has left me happy in its wake. Outstanding work done Sandhya !!!

You started the story, kept unfolding it layer by layer and I as a reader just read through it spell bound in every update.. Even the teasers that you gave left me reeling in anticipation and trepidation... You have held me captive through out with the emotional, passionate and fun moments in the story. A lot could be related with myself and a lot was desired to happen in some point of time in my life... And I may just not tire out by repeating that you are an amazingly gifted writer... Kudos to you Sandhya and congratulations on completing this journey with flying colors !!! 

Hah !!! All is well that ends well and here I feel its more than well. The 3 musketeers got their much deserved ever after after crossing painful crossroads of separation and reunion. The mother and the son went on their paths of healing and happiness together, the family got their daughter back in true sense after the exposure of the dark past, every soul got relieved from the low simmering secrets and got passed through them as if they never mattered in front of their love for each other... Lastly two wounded souls found solace and love in each other forever after... With all the tumultuous times coming across and hurting each other in the process of protecting and loving each other, these two people understood the value of being there for each other in good times and bad... I feel so content and at peace...

Its so good to see Arnav and Khushi have a normal conversation,teasing,flirting,making love and planing to make a future together.. That makes them so earthly and yet ethereal knowing that what they have gone through... Finally its love that shines a bright and reflects on these two...

Love love love your work !!! And I can keep going on writing about this story... 

Will wait for the epilogue !!!

Loads and loads of love to you ... Muaaahhh...

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Did you know that I always looked forward to your comments. Loved them and your sense of humour sparkled through them. 

Heheheh...my teasers . I was not sure if anyone enjoyed them . But I was adament about not giving away text from the next chapter and hence the brian tease with the title and quotes. Trust me it was hard to find a quote that was relevant at times.

I'll always be thankful to you all for staying with DND coz I can understand how hard it was to wait a year to know the truth behind various actions of the characters. Thank you for your patience and the love you showered on me. Hope you have recovered completely. Good luck with your health. 

🤗

Originally posted by bc1972

Sandhya...take a how! What a lovely journey it has been with Arnav and Khushi! You had us hooked to your story for a year...every week you would without fail bring us laughter, tears, romance and a whole lot more...you and DND will be sorely missed!
Keep writing...you are too talented to stop :)

Thank you very much for your lovely appreciation. I am a confident writer (somewhat) today because of you and the rest of my other readers who stuck with me for the year and showed such enthusiasm to read DND. 

I'll miss you all too. Hope to be back in sometime. Thanks again. 🤗
Originally posted by 1likeNoOther

What an amazing end to an amazing story!!! I enjoyed every bit of it  I am glad you didn't get them married asap. .they need this time just for themselves  and the fact that arnav went to meet khushi's mum and when khushi gavs arnav that statue  soo cute 
Thank you do much for writing this story!!!  Ur an amazing writer..hope we get to read more stories from u in the future 

Hahaha...you are one of the very few who is happy that I didn't get them married ASAP. Thank you. 

I seriously feel that time leading up to the marraige until couples have kids to be truly magical for the couple themselves. Of course life is wonderful with kids too but then you become a family and it isn't just about the couple anymore. Prioritites change.

Arnav Khushi with many years of struggle and separation deserve their couple time as much as possible. 

Thank you for your fabulous words of encouragement. Will be back. Give me time. 🤗
Originally posted by kank_dah

wonderful update.khushi was so frustrated for not been able to contact arnav.it was so sweet of arnav to give surprise to the mother nd her daughter.hope to see the epilogue nd more stories from you soon

Thank you for always appreciating DND the way it was. Your encouragement helped me become a better writer. I have been lucky for finding readers like you who stuck by me despite the tumultous ride that DND was. 🤗
Edited by AquaSandhya - 9 years ago
Originally posted by maanmeet1

It was an amazing story
Sad that it ended...

Thank you for reading DND. Thank you for letting me know that your enjoyed it. I'll miss you all too. 🤗
Originally posted by aaee

It is really hard to say goodbye to dnd. I will miss this Khushi and Arnav.  Pat your back Sandhya for a great work.  Now waiting for epilogue and maybe start of something new.

Okay. Did it. I just patted my own back for you. hehehh.

Your kind appreciation sweet and your taking the time to always let me know your thoughts is sweeter and you are the sweetest.🤗
Originally posted by smile1412

R
Edited:

I realised I Hvnt commented ... Can't write, what to write... Making me cry every time I think of commenting! Last chapter over ... Only epilogue left :(...

I Wdnt hv dreamt of a better ending! I'm sure hoping though that the epilogue sees them tied the knot with each other!  In dono ka koi bharosa nahi... Suddenly they will come up with the weirdest of explanations for sons sort of sacrifice!!!

Can understand khushi's nervousness with surprises...hope Arnav changes it back!!

Awesome update as usual S!!!!

I hope u hv a new one in the pipeline ... We all will haunt you down till you give us a new story!!!!

Awww... don't cry that it is over...smile that it happened. And I can tell you that DND is the way it is because of you and all the others like you. You made me feel special which in turn made me a better writer. Thank you very much 🤗
Originally posted by Pyewest

Loved the story. Reading ur updates was a routine fixture during my weekends. Will miss them now. Amazing amazing story. Thanks so much.

Really! DND was your weekend read . See that just made me smile. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and your appreciation. It made a difference in the way DND turned out. 

I'll miss you all too. Hope to be back when I have something new to share. 🤗
Edited by AquaSandhya - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Uzii

Such a nice story came to an end n you are such a fabulous writer plz after epilogue do write another story on this couple as we will wait.

Thank you for investing your time on DND and for also taking the trouble to comment. I really appreciated your effort in lettimg me know your thoughts. 

Will let you know when I have something to share. Thanks again. 🤗
Originally posted by basanti108

beautiful story...i loved reading every chapter of this story...each new update had its twist and turns and the characters were amazing in their own right...

Loved loved loved this story and will miss it terribly...but fingers cross sandhya you have another story on its way????

Thank you for the PM and can't wait to read the epilogue  

Awww...thank you very much for liking the twists and turns. I know a few who were exasperated. hehee. But I want to say special thanks for liking the characters. I know they weren't exactly IPK characters except the names. 

I'll miss you all too. I do hope to write and will let you know when it is time. 🤗