Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AquaSandhya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Ms.KKN

aww.. Immensely heart warming update S :D

Right from the new beginnings of the three musketeers , the dinner Arnav had with his extended family n finally the passionate time the lovers spent with each other...

How i love this couple!! They have grown into such mature n strong people over the years... My love for them increased exponentially esp coz of the way they handled themselves during the trying times... They hv proved that the lessons learnt from the earlier mistakes have been corrected this time.. And how.. !! :D 
The strength they draw from each other to face any situation which they come across is amazing!!

Its been a lovely time spent with DND through you my dear Sandhya... Thank you so much for riding us through this extremely interesting journey!! **Tightest hugs**

N, did you know that your scraps were one of the first I recieved when I began DND? They were. It felt good...great to be personally acknowledged. Thank you for taking the time and trouble. 

It has been great having you with me on this amazing journey, sweetie. 🤗
AquaSandhya thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyothim78

Beautiful update...loved it... Sad that it ended... Waiting for the epiplogue...

Jyoti, I know how troubled you were with the epilogue and I think you didn't ease up until the dusk...until you were sure that it wasn't Khushi in the prologue. To be that invested in a story emotionally must have been a drain on you. Thank you for staying with DND despite it all. It meant much. 

Thanks again Jyoti 🤗
AquaSandhya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Audiwalia

thats it... its done... gosh it was quite a journey... awesome nd enjoyed it alot nd i m surley gonna miss them... i m hoping for a epilogues...lol... congratulation for this complition nd i wish nd hope that one day i'll buy a book written by you...

Thank you for enjoying DND and for sharing that with me and sorry for not giving multiple epilogues (IF style). But I of course it has one epilogue the usual style :)

Thank you so so so much. If I'm lucky enough to be a published writer some day...I'll surely let you know and I'll hold you to the promise that you'll buy it ...hehheheh...just joking. 

Thank you again 🤗

AquaSandhya thumbnail
Originally posted by: diyadivya

wonderful work... loved the updt...

cant believe itz the end
sandhya

Hey Diya, Thank you for always always commenting on DND. It meant so much that you took the time out to do it. Thank you for always being kind to DND. It made a difference to my morale. 🤗
AquaSandhya thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalini_s

lovely and an apt ending... too good...

Shalini, thank you! For reading DND, for staying with it and for always sharing a comment. It heartened me for it let me know that you are with me no matter how difficult the update was. Thank you! 🤗
AquaSandhya thumbnail
Originally posted by: violetgirl

dear di,

it was wonderful and for me its very personal and a  surreal feeling because i started dnd when i stared college and accidentally stumbled upon it and i am returning to coll in a day and this was the perfect present to almost finish the story sans the epilogue!this chapter was all about togetherness and cherishing love ,first love ,friends and family!it was an awesome update and one of your beat ones yet!my only request is that you give an epilogue that is quite long with atleast two parts!
                                                                           cheers violetgirl

Dear Violetgirl,

Did I ever tell you how much I enjoyed reading your PM's. I did. Thank you!
Once again in your sweet little way, you summed up DND beautifully. I'm glad you stumbled upon it the way you did and stayed with it since then. 

I'm really sorry that I didn't give two epilogues. But think about it...Do books have two epilogues? So... hehhehe. 

Thanks again for your wonderful support 🤗
AquaSandhya thumbnail
Originally posted by: MysticRiver

Reserved...

I'm sorry to be quoting this reserved comment of yours. I'm sure you are extremely busy coz ever since you came on board DND you had always written such wonderful reviews. I loved reading them and was thrilled to have with me on my debut journey. Thank you for stumbling upon DND and staying with it. It meant a lot to me. 

And you are a Khandelwal fan...hehehe...He was my first  crush (on Indian tele). I hope you enjoyed him in the epilogue :)
Edited by AquaSandhya - 9 years ago
AquaSandhya thumbnail
Originally posted by: chikkus05

This one was superb. I Like the bonding between the siblings. Really loved it and thanx for the pm

I love it when readers tell me that they enjoyed sibling relationship or the relationship between friends in DND. Coz I know how evereyone loves Arnav and Khushi because the names take care of that. 

But I feel more proud of other relationships because somehwre it is more than just the names. 

Thanks for letting me know. 🤗
AquaSandhya thumbnail
Originally posted by: oopppsss

I know this is late to bring up...I love the length of the chapters of DND.They totally satisfy my appetite for the pleasure of reading a good story.ArnavKhushi making up for lost time...their relation really has seen epic ups and downs.Though I hated Arnav somewhere in the middle of the story(noon),he has emmerged as the true hero.Anya Payal and Khushi geared up to welcome the new life...very touching and heartwarming.Garima will sure get enough opportunities in future to shower her love on Arnav.Shashi as usual supportive.Their marriage is the most stable coz its based on understanding at the core.Khushi's insecurities are so so justified...that only makes her just as human as any one of us.Mixed feeling again because the end is here...A heartfelt thanks for DND.

You came on board after reading the collab. I'm so thrilled you decided to read DND. Not only did you just read DND but you commented as you read. I enjoyed our interactions since then. 

Good to know you enjoyed DND chapter length coz it was one of the reasons I could not update more often than I did. 

And about Arnav...what can I say...there were literally a handful who didn't hate Arnav after noon. But I guess it was natural for he didn't explain what was behind his actions. I remeber at that stage wondering if I'm writing his chracter right. But in the end it worked out. So yeah...

Oh! Have no doubt in your mind. Khushi is as human as the rest of us and so are the rest of the characters in DND. Do you believe there are Mahatma's in this world. Even Mahatma Gandhi had his flaws. he was a bad family man. I don't believe in perfect characters. Everyone has their flaws. but it is accepting those mistakes and correcting them that makes life better. That makes them nor villiannoues or bad. 

Thank you! 🤗
AquaSandhya thumbnail
Originally posted by: anamika00

one of the beautiful stories I read.you are an amazing story teller...:)

And you are too generous in your praise but hey! I love it. Thank you for reading and sharing your opinions on DND. Totally appreciate it 🤗