Fan Fictions

A note on pg.179 / New note on 182 - Page 122

AquaSandhya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Rayolight

Going to miss you...and DND πŸ˜’

I really do hope that you are going to write something else...wishes wishes...

Rayolight

I love your user name. Such a beautiful expression of optimism. 

And thank you for reading DND and letting me know how much you enjoyed it. Your feedback was so encouraging. When I write next I shall surely inform you. It'll be my pleasure to have readers like you πŸ€—
Edited by AquaSandhya - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AquaSandhya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ocean28

What an amazing roller coaster ride you took us through.  Enjoyed every moment of the trip.  You have very successfully written on the issue of relationships between parents and children, siblings, friends, couples.  Relationships are so complex but to navigate through them  to the best of our ability is what really matters.  The relationship between khushi, garima and arnav is so complex to say the least.  I really enjoyed the tight bond between khuski Payal and Ana.  And for whatever reasons I did have a soft spot for Ana and Aman.  Their relationship was so very endearing.  Even though the story was about arnav and khushi, you have given the other three couples enough space and time in your story, they were all very well portrayed characters that it was very interesting to read about them.

Thank you for such an interesting story, was rivited to it since chapter one.  I hope that you planning to pen down another similar story about our favorite couple.  Please, please say yes..
Thank you ...

Yes, indeed DND was about relationships. Those relationships that define our life. Man for whatever reason wasn't meant to be a solitary creature. We thrive in social situation ...be it within the spectrum of a family or friends or work place. 

I remember everyone mentioning about DND"s simple story line. And it was very simple...it was a journey to see how each one in the story found his/her peace. 

Thank you for appreciating this simple story. And yes, I do hope to come back with another one soonish...not soon...but soonish πŸ˜†

πŸ€—

AquaSandhya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rasp_berry

hailot...its end u mean THE END???...nahiii

enjoy family time n come back soon...will miss u

Raspberry ji...raspberry is my favourite ice-cream flavour πŸ˜†

And thank you for that dramatic reaction...very sweet of you :)

Thank you for reading DND and letting me know how much you enjoyed it through comments. Totally appreciated πŸ€—
AquaSandhya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fatima2603

beautiful end to a truly wonderful story.

The ride has been full of ups and downs but it was a beautiful journey. 

Love how arnav and khushi.know eachother so well and her reaction to the gift...esp the part where she thought he was going to propose was funny. But the gidt she gave arnav and his reaction was heartwarming. 

Normally Im not as interested in the other characters in the story but I loved reading about anu, payal and anjali too. Their story and relationships was interesting too.

Eagerly waiting for the epilogue!

Thanks Fatima for staying on the roller coaster ride despite the dizzy turns πŸ€—

I'm happy to know that you loved my other characters as well. In this Arnav Khushi world, rarely are other characters liked and I understand that. But I have been blessed with some amazing readers who defied the odds and appreciated the secondary characters. 

Cheers :)
AquaSandhya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ssyahoo

And I also can't believe DND is over! Your story stayed true to the end with all the multiple relationships that you portrayed so well! I was quite surprised that Arnav was the baby from the prologue and would have never guessed that. Arnav and Khushi have come such a long away and evolved in more ways than one. I will come back later and formulate a proper comment, but congrats on the completion of your first story and hope it's only the first of many more to come :-)

Awww...Sami!!! You came πŸ€—

It's over. It's really over. Can you believe it? But probably high time. After all it had been a year and two months.

Thanks for your amazing support Sami. You were such a sweetheart. Being there to read, comment and to recommend. A dear friend. And I understand why you couldn't be there later. So there isn't any need for you to stress on that. 

Thank you for everything :)
AquaSandhya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anu567

So beautiful Sandhya...touched to the quick by how beautifully you swirled and whirled and curled this storyline around into the perfect loop...Love it and Arnav and Khushi hamesha...thanks for the amazing story...hope to see you start a new one real soon...we need it now dammit!!😊

Anupama

Hey Anupama, 

Thank you for appreciating DND :) 

Curled and whiled and looped...so true...DND did do all that πŸ˜† and by the time I untangled it to straighten out all the relationships...I saw God πŸ˜†

But along the way, I met you all and the journey became absolutely worthwhile. Thank you πŸ€—
AquaSandhya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sj236

its actually unbelievalbe that DND is done and we r left with an epilogue :(
it was one of d most amazing journey! :) and i really wanna thank u from the bottom of my heart :)
i recently started reading it again from the start and i was like 'woww! All the loopholes are perfectly closed' thank u sooo much for having all of us in dis beautiful journey :)
loved every chapter,every line and each of d character :)
one of my favourite stories along with charlotte's index!
d suspense of each part and a new update pm really made my day everytym! :)
wish u write more of it or part 2 or sumthing:)
plz keep writing :) and have a blessed life :)

Oh Sj! Thank you so much. You are reading again??? Am heartened to know that. 

Thank you for enjoying the plot, characters, situations and suspense (πŸ˜†)...it means a lot. 

Yes, I'm a big fan of Kavi's too. high five there :)

Thank you πŸ€—
AquaSandhya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: archmink

Everyone's come a long way
And Awwe bold Khushi ..I like

Thank you very much - For reading DND. For being here till the very end. It meant a lot for me. Thank you! πŸ€—

AquaSandhya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nirmal1992

beautiful!!!...

aww...khushi, ana n pal!!!...jast loved dem!!!...😳
d efforts arnav making for khushi n der family!!!...wow!!!...πŸ˜ƒ
n arshi!!!...gosh!!!...loved it...
i m gonna miss dis!!!...😭
eagarly waiting for d epilouge!!...

Thank you for appreciating every facet of DND and  for staying with it all the way through. You made this a worthwhile journey πŸ€—

AquaSandhya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pakpearl

This wonderful story began with my precious---The Three Musketeers ..

N the pregnant lady...Garishma.

I m more than happy to see Palpal,Anu n Khushi that happy..

Between the three of them, they decided to bid farewell to grievous past be it Payal's, Anya's or Khushi's and look ahead to the future that appeared more promising.

Now,coming to my second favourite character of DND...

Garishma...

O man...
I cried buckets for both Garima n Khushi..
I teared up on seeing her happy as well as shy about Arnav's visit..

"Arnav came home yesterday. He called around noon and asked whether it would be convenient for us, if he dropped in for a visit in the evening."

"He stayed for dinner."

"Actually he stayed till almost midnight because he had an odd hour flight to catch."

Khushi was equally ecstatic..😊

"Which means, he came because he wanted to. He is reaching out, Amma." Khushi reiterated what her mother was thinking. 

"You really think so, Bitiya?" The desperation and longing in her mother's voice wrenched at Khushi.

"I know so, Amma. Arnav never does anything if it doesn't come from his heart."

Sandhya...

You urself have no idea how much ur readers'heart n minds r affected by ur beautiful depiction of deep sentiments...

An poignant feeling rolled over Khushi when Garima described the dishes she had cooked for Arnav along with Jalebis.

There it was again, her mother's need to find that little baby finger she had let go years ago. For now, a small brush with that finger seems to have filled the vacuous space in her heart partially and made up for few years of guilt. Of course there was decades worth of pain waiting to be wiped away with more such gestures.

Now,u may or may not stress on this point..

But,we know that Garima is much much more to Arnav than Khushi's mother only ...

It'd be just a matter of time,I m sure..

Khushi's soft question stilled him. But barely. He looked her in the eye and answered. "For you, of course. For me. I want to get to know them because they will be my family too. I did it for us, Khushi."

And Khushi's most tender n thoughtful gesture..

Arnav was dumb struck. His smile collapsed. "For me?" He whispered achingly.

Setting the figurine very carefully on the table nearby, he hauled her into his arms and buried the face in the crook of her shoulder. He held her and let go. The tears rolled. With glistening eyes Khushi wrapped her arms around and hug him close.

Finally...

They r there for each other to share every moment of their life...πŸ˜ƒ

You nailed it,Sandhya !!! πŸ€—

The moon, white and brilliant shone down, blessing them with a lifetime of love and happiness.

And they live happily hereafter ... β€οΈ

Can't wait for the epilogue !!!

Thank you Fauzia πŸ€—

For appreciating the three musketeers, Garima (awww...). Thank you for enjoying the last chapter and DND in general. Thank you dear for staying on with me till the end. 

You say my writing is realistic...I'll accept the compliment. Making fiction believable is what I was aiming for and if I got that through I am thrilled. Thank you for reading this story and sharing your thoughts when you had the time. I really appreciate your effort. πŸ€—