Fan Fictions

A note on pg.179 / New note on 182 - Page 123

AquaSandhya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: afshanbabar

it was a beautiful chapter, as always.
i am very sad that the story ended but very happy that they are togather now, sort of. please have them togather , forever, in the epilogue. i want it done so i dont have to worry about them.
and please please please write more. and more and more..and always about Arnav and Khushi. I cannot wait to read more from you.
love

Don't worry. Arnav Khushi are together forever πŸ€—

hanks for letting me know that you enjoyed DND. It helped boost my morale ... to know so many readers genuinely enjoyed it. πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AquaSandhya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: FLGirl

Wow, what an ending. what an amazing story. Cant believe it is over just when I found it. I will read it again for sure before the epilogue is here.

Will you please, pretty please write another one for us?
I am obsessed with this character in a TV show that makes me live in this alternate universe and beg people for stories and makes me do things I refuse to admit. Who would have thought?

@ Bold...So was I and certain it proved that no all obsessions are bad. it lead me to writing. And if that made you happy...I'm happy too. Thank you FL girl ...is that Florida girl?...for stumbling across DND and reading it and for sharing your thoughts. very sweet of you πŸ€—

AquaSandhya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Eternalallure

I wish I had the eloquence to effectively convey just how much wonderful this journey has been- even when you sometimes made us fall in the deepest pits of despair, pull our hair out in frustration, yell at the characters in exasperation or simply shake our heads in resignation..You awed us with the way you write and express.

I don't want to say much because this is not my goodbye to DND. I think I will save that for the epilogue so that we can begin together another new journey with a clean slate

Well, that was pretty eloquent to me πŸ˜†

Awww...Did I really do that? Made you pull your hair in frustration...awww...come here πŸ€—. 

But I can imagine all that is highlighted in bold may have happened coz these are such flaws characters..people :)

Take care :)
AquaSandhya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arshi-pooja

A fitting end to one of the most amazing stories I have ever read :)

Beautiful chapter..
You are  a great writer Sandhya...whether its emotional, love making..you nail each and every scene...
last update  was testimony of the same...
you have nailed each and every scene..
Thank you for this beautiful journey of Arnav and Khushi..πŸ‘
will always cherish it !!
Love you πŸ€—

Thank you Pooja  for always being with DND. Thank you enjoying every bit of the journey. What can I say...it is people like you who made me confident of my work. By appreciating little nuances telling me that it is worth every moment I spent on it. 

I will cherish you love :)

Thank you πŸ€—

AquaSandhya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vks11

Thank you Sandhya .  Now really really  want to see them married with 2 kids in the epilogue. Want to see Arnav play with his son and daughter.

Thank you and Sorry (Khushi style). πŸ˜†

Thank you iss liye... For reading and appreciating DND as much as you did. Meant a lot when new readers began feeling as much for the characters as much as the ones who were there since the beginning. It felt amazing. 

Now Sorry isa liye...For not getting Arnav Khushi married and give you two kids πŸ˜†

It just isn't time for them to get married. The phase from now till they get married will be the best of their life. I wanted to give them the satisfaction πŸ€—
AquaSandhya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Saumya-

I am definitely going to come back later and tell you in detail how much I've enjoyed this story. But for now, wonderful story, Sandhya. It's been a great pleasure reading this fic.

Awww don't worry :)...thank you for reading and always sharing your thoughts on DND. I am thankful for your appreciation. It is flattering to know that you liked DND. Thank you πŸ€—

AquaSandhya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Frozenfire

Awesome ending!! Loved this story!!! Waiting for d epilogue

thank you! For reading DND till the end. For encouraging me. It really meant much to me πŸ€—

AquaSandhya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ...Iyla...

Beautiful ending. 

Will miss the story a lot.
Can't wait for the epilogue.
Will you be writing another story?

Awww...thank you for reading and sharing your thoughts on DND. I am thankful for your appreciation. It is flattering to know that you liked DND. I do plan to write after a break. Let's hope you'll like what Comes next...Thank you πŸ€—

AquaSandhya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kinjalcp87

Loved it. I am gone a miss this ff

Thank you for reading DND till the very end. Appreciate your support πŸ€—
AquaSandhya thumbnail

Thank you for reading DND from the beginning till the very end. And always amazingly encouraging. Appreciate your support πŸ€—

Edited by AquaSandhya - 9 years ago