Why is Baldev licking Veera's feet?! DT Note Pg 12&20

filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Why is Baldev doing this?!
He has been butchered to the point of being unrecognisable.
Running behind his gf every day & night!
Veera has made him her servant... she called her friends to insult him, she ordered him to assist her in Nihal-Ranvi milaap samaroh, she ordered him to get tickets for her Veerji... & Baldev was ready at her service everytime!
Why the hell have they made him like this?!
Where has that old Baldev gone?!
Veera is such a horrible girl... disrespectful of everyone!
Baldev shld have slapped her for ordering him everytime!
Old Baldev wld have done that but this one is just licking her feet!
Veera doesnt deserve all this... she's a selfish girl... only thinking abt herself... not appreciating or singing praises of Baldev every now & then like they show in other shows where the female leads endure every torcher silently which the male lead inflict upon them!
She shld seriously get slapped & beaten up by Baldev for behaving like this with him!
And btw she is such a characterless girl... she is only using Baldev cos he does all her work... or she wld leave him for any good & rich guy... as it is she keeps chipkofying every random guy!

So my question is why have they made Baldev like this?!
Enough is enough!
Where is that old Baldev who wld have shown Veera her aukat?!
This one has become second Ranvi... doormat... taking all the insults & barbs silently... doesnt stand up for himself & licks his ladylove's feet!
Edited by -...mohini...- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OMG! Exactly what I wanted to say. How dare she treat him like her servant 😳
Agar laptop se nahi ho raha tha ticket book toh khud chali jaati.. So what if Baldev is her bf and its okay to do some things for gf.. So what if Baldev is Ranvi's saala or is a part of family 😳
This is disgusting. I cant accept such a behavior from a female lead. Female leads are supposed to be licking hubby's or bf's feet.
Why doesnt Baldev torture her like other abusive male leads ?
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Female leads are always supposed to bear every torture and abuse from the male leads that we see in every other typical show. This is how it should be! How dare can VeeBa be different πŸ₯±
feck thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -...mohini...-

Why is Baldev doing this?!
He has been butchered to the point of being unrecognisable.
Running behind his gf every day & night!
Veera has made him her servant... she called her friends to insult him, she ordered him to assist her in Nihal-Ranvi milaap samaroh, she ordered him to get tickets for her Veerji... & Baldev was ready at her service everytime!
Why the hell have they made him like this?!
Where has that old Baldev gone?!
Veera is such a horrible girl... disrespectful of everyone!
Baldev shld have slapped her for ordering him everytime!
Old Baldev wld have done that but this one is just licking her feet!
Veera doesnt deserve all this... she's a selfish girl... only thinking abt herself... not appreciating or singing praises of Baldev every now & then like they show in other shows where the female leads endure every torcher silently which the male lead inflict upon them!
She shld seriously get slapped & beaten up by Baldev for behaving like this with him!
And btw she is such a characterless girl... she is only using Baldev cos he does all her work... or she wld leave him for any good & rich guy... as it is she keeps chipkofying every random guy!

So my question is why have they made Baldev like this?!
Enough is enough!
Where is that old Baldev who wld have shown Veera her aukat?!
This one has become second Ranvi... doormat... taking all the insults & barbs silently... doesnt stand up for himself & licks his ladylove's feet!

@pink: It was Gunjan who called her friends and not Veera. Everytime she keeps telling Baldev I need your help or without your help I won't be able to pull this off, it this ordering?? please enlighten me.

@red: Is she addicted to drugs or alcohol? has she slept with any guy before marriage? has she ever used any guy for achieving her carrier objectives? Please enlighten me on this particular word "Characterless". As far as I know it's a very big word.

@blue: Karan was her infatuation, but she felt it was love, so she hugged him. Ranvee is her brother so she huggs him regularly, Baldev is actually her first love so he huggs him, name any other guy please.

@ bold: He is still very much there in front of us. During the confession track we have seen when it comes to his self respect he is still that old Baldev, who will just send out a loud and clear message to her. Why do we tend to forget that Ranvee is his Jeeja too, so what's wrong if he gets the tickets for him. He can never become a doormat. He has got a very strong spine. By helping Veera he is actually getting the opportunity to spend time with her, so why should only Veera be blamed? doesn't he love spending time with her?
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ST0207

Agar laptop se nahi ho raha tha ticket book toh khud chali jaati.. So what if Baldev is her bf and its okay to do some things for gf.. So what if Baldev is Ranvi's saala or is a part of family 😳
This is disgusting. I cant accept such a behavior from a female lead. Female leads are supposed to be licking hubby's or bf's feet.

seriously! my blood was boiling wen Veera req him to bring tickets for R!
how dare she?! 😡
i mean hadd hai... she treats him like a servant man... always ordering & making him run around!
and Baldev bhi bhagta rehta hai... no self-respect man!
kal ko if she asks him to lick her feet, he'll do that too without hesitation!
i mean kya bana diya!
he was supposed to be like Samrat of Doli Armaano Ki, but they have made him second Ranvi the doormat of PP!Edited by -...mohini...- - 9 years ago
Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@Feck Understand the sarcasm please 😳
feck thumbnail
Originally posted by: ST0207

@red: Good one ST, a real good oneπŸ‘πŸ‘
Patharsitara thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
chahe kuch bhi kah lo baldeva rocks rest are too bore.i cant believe these cv made nihal also bore.how to ruin actors & characters cv shld write book on this
feck thumbnail
Originally posted by: imdevil

chahe kuch bhi kah lo baldeva rocks rest are too bore.i cant believe these cv made nihal also bore.how to ruin actors & characters cv shld write book on this

Honestly mate, till now this is the biggest shock for me. Knowing his character I felt he will return to the story to play a pivotal part, but till now there is no sign of that, just hope they gave him some substantiality.
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Am I the only one who gets highly disturbing and kinky mental images while reading the phrase "Licking feet"? ☺️