Users

Frequent Posters

Prii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: -...mohini...-

🤗

why?! 😆

I didn't have to read through the post to know that it is sarcastic😆 I saw the title and I knew the motive behind the post😆
And let's face it. Veera is the only character in this show that hasn't been butchered. Well maybe it is at the expense of other characters being dependent on her. But since the show is about her, this is expected.
But having said  that, the only thing they have consistently done is making her a believable female lead with whom most of us can connect.
I don't know, what's exactly  going on  in the show, but I don't see a problem in anything she has done going by your post😛
Male lead being hot does not mean that the female lead should 'lick his feet all the time'.
Atleast majority of the people here don't approve of it.
People somehow justify Baldev in every wrong thing he does but can't take others justifying Veera.
*Sigh*.🥱

Edited by Prii.. - 9 years ago
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Prii..

I didn't have to read through the post to know that it is sarcastic😆 I saw the title and I knew the motive behind the post😆
And let's face it. Veera is the only character in this show that hasn't been butchered. Well maybe it is at the expense of other characters being dependent on her. But since the show is about her, this is expected.
But having said that, the only thing they have consistently done is making her a believable female lead with whom most of us can connect.
I don't know, what's exactly going on in the show, but I don't see a problem in anything she has done going by your post😛
Male lead being hot does not mean that the female lead should 'lick his feet all the time'.
Atleast majority of the people here don't approve of it.
People somehow justify Baldev in every wrong thing he does but can't take others justifying Veera.
*Sigh*.🥱

oh the words of the title are not my own! 😆

and completely agree with watever you've said abt Veera!
She has always been like this & I dont find anything wrong in that!
She's like any normal young girl... like all of us!
she's not perfect... but who the hell is!?
yeah some of her actions do annoy me, but i can never obviously hate her cos of that or bash her endlessly!
and the best part... ppl dont think twice before comparing her with Gunjan... like seriously! 😳
Veera asking Baldev to help her out is equivalent to Gunjan making Ranvi her servant & walking over him, Veera faking her love with no ill-feelings towards Baldev is again equivalent to G leading on R and then rejecting him for revenge!
i mean such hilarious counter-opinions! 😆Edited by -...mohini...- - 9 years ago
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Hi

Kindly avoid making comparisons between characters of other shows and keep all discussions relevant to Veera. Also, if the personal issues continue, the topic will have to be closed.

Veera DT