Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoshiniManeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Veera's request or order for tickets from Baldev didnot look out of place for me...He is her lover and also he is Ranvi's Bro-in-law...So nothing so harmful or bossy about that...but my concern was when Baldev has something to discuss she has the least time in the world...That looks very bad to me..and is a concern...she has all the time to go around solving eveybody's problem but when it comes to listening to Baldev😡
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Maria

plz write & vent out more!
looks like all this while these things were penting up in your heart! 😆
Never mind! write & vent out everything!
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: RoshiniManeet

Veera's request or order for tickets from Baldev didnot look out of place for me...He is her lover and also he is Ranvi's Bro-in-law...So nothing so harmful or bossy about that...but my concern was when Baldev has something to discuss she has the least time in the world...That looks very bad to me..and is a concern...she has all the time to go around solving eveybody's problem but when it comes to listening to Baldev😡

thats the only thing which bothers me abt Veera... she takes Baldev for granted!
and lets admit the fact that Veera becomes blind wen it comes to her Veerji!
she doesnt even care abt herself then... Baldev to door ki baat!
and even Baldev knws this very well... or both wld have broken up till now!
any other guy wld have never survived in a relationship with Veera for more than a single day!
and this wont change overnight... or rather never!
im sure if Baldev says this to her properly, she wld definitely ponder over it!
but the fact is that he himself doesnt mind her Veerji obsession... atleast not till now!
even in yesterday's epi he was mad that he cant tell the truth to Ranvi or was not able to talk to Veera abt it!
not becos Veera was busy with her Veerji or Nihal!
Edited by -...mohini...- - 9 years ago
feck thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@maria, you nailed it mate. Areh yaar sirf pyaar se hi pet bahr jata hain, kaam karne ki, life establish hone ki keya zarort hai? she should get married today only, other wise as you have said she must be having another affair.  Edited by feck - 9 years ago
Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Where were you guys all this while 🤣 Mazza aa gaya 🤣
notacrimetolove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Veera chipkoes with everyone. No wonder Billa and Jaggi start chanting Bhabiji as she arrives to remind her that she's with Baldev and then they both run away before she jumps them ðŸ¤£
feck thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Personally I have full faith on both of them. In the course of time Veera will understand Baldev's place in her life. Till date she hardly had any personal life, let us not mess up with the Karan part. Her Veerji was her lifeline. It is only now she has got a personal life or rather a life with Baldev, so a sensible and educated girl like her will be able to balance it. As for Baldev he will always be OK with Veera's obsession for her Veerji. That's why I feel a little character development of Ranvee is also required, once he starts to handle his problems himself like Baldev, Veera's burdens will be lessened and she will definitely give Baldev what he deserves.
notacrimetolove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think they need to show Veera helping Baldev with HIS problems and in order to do that they need to show more of his life outside his relationship with Veera. 

Baldev is involved a lot in her life and her family problems and now we need to see him away from that and have more scenes showing his life and his problems and then Veera supporting and helping him with that. That's also how she's going to get to know him more as well by seeing and being interested and involved in his life.
Edited by MariaS395 - 9 years ago
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MariaS395

Veera chipkoes with everyone. No wonder Billa and Jaggi start chanting Bhabiji as she arrives to remind her that she's with Baldev and then they both run away before she jumps them🤣

Oh god ya apni izzat bachakar bhag gaye 🤣
Veera molest kar deto to 😲 Edited by krock - 9 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -...mohini...-

shut up man 🤣😳

What the ðŸ˜²ðŸ¤£