Why is Baldev licking Veera's feet?! DT Note Pg 12&20 - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
I just have one question to Maria and Feck... Where were you both till now? πŸ˜†
Originally posted by _Bidzie_

I just have one question to Maria and Feck... Where were you both till now? πŸ˜†

Hiding mostly πŸ˜†

What the😲🀣

Kinky πŸ˜† πŸ˜›
@Maria- Hiding mein naa raho na! Mazaa nahi aayega😳 Do join us in AT :D
@Ankita- 🀣
Great post😊
bilkul sahi bola aapne...He should ask her to wear a 8 inch ka ghoonghat everytime she goes out and should take away her phone so that she doesn't keep 'disco' wale pics in her phone...

woh koun hoti hai use train ke tickets book karne ke liye kehne wali? Boyfriend toh hota hi hai rob jamane ke liye, he should have said No on her face and probably slapped her to teach her a lesson..

holding an umbrella for her in rain or helping her out in Veer ji related matters would only reduce his mardangi, aisa kaise kar sakta hai woh...😊

and Veera ko 'chand' vagera bolna toh Baldev ki kamzori dikhata hai, use Ranvi part 2 banata hai..how dare he compare her to the moon!😳

nice threadπŸ‘ now lemme join

How dare Veera tells Baldev to leave her room at night when he sneaks in her room risking his life?

How dare she slap him playfully if something happened to his cute face?

Why on earth Baldev spent money for such girl, taking her cinema or disco or buying anklet for her and he also compared her with moon 😲 Eclipse ho kyun nahi gaya usi waqt?πŸ˜†

P.S. I think it's some fans extreme obsession of liking some actor & disliking the others to some core. Only one actor cant run a show.

P.P.S. I cant like any post😭

❀️ Sharmi
Edited by shadowstreet - 9 years ago
Wow! So many "Veera-bhakts"! πŸ˜†
Where were you all doing Veera-poojan all these days?! πŸ˜†
Mereko akele hi pooja karni pad rahi thi! πŸ˜›

Trying to control my frustration and be indifferent to rather provoking posts, but today I failed and thankfully met a few new friendsπŸ‘πŸΌ.
Nahi M.. Main bhi toh tere saath Veera ki aarti utaar rahi thi.. 😊
Originally posted by feck

<font size="2">Trying to control my frustration and be indifferent to rather provoking posts, but today I failed and thankfully met a few new friendsπŸ‘πŸΌ.</font>

Awesome! Please stay active and lets all of us do Veera bhakti together πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†