Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sangita10765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Happy Bday to innocent Radhika, chulbul Imarti, arrogant Ruby bharadwaj, Natkhat Kanha, mischeivious Smily, Polite Divya, Shant Seeta maa and most beautiful Jeannie
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
  Happy Birthday Dear Rubina . You captivated the viewers with the character of Radhika in Chhoti Bahu . You breathed life in that character with your innocence , poise and ethereal beauty . I do not find anyone from the recent ones could have played and looked Radhika . All the best for your future and God showers his blessings upon you with Success and happiness . Fulfill all your desires .
A tribute to your elegance and beauty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrsaNvP_4zs

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrsaNvP_4zs[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Neerjaa - 9 years ago
Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Happy birthday Rubina!! Many many happy returns of the dayπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Wish u a happy healthy year ahead😊
I appologize to all due to some net problem I can not edit the posts now. Will try tomorrow morning. Neerja I am very very sorry I cant put your vm. Net problem yaar...πŸ˜’ I will add it tomorrow.
Edited by SSRfanForever - 9 years ago
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SSRfanForever

Happy birthday Rubina!! Many many happy returns of the dayπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Wish u a happy healthy year ahead😊

I appologize to all due to some net problem I can not edit the posts now. Will try tomorrow morning. Neerja I am very very sorry I cant put your vm. Net problem yaar...πŸ˜’ I will add it tomorrow.

No problem , its your take . Do what you feel doing .
FANCY-VALLEY thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
HappyBirthday Rubina Diilaik..enjoy every moment of your life..may everyday brings something new and exciting for you !!!
Edited by FANCY-VALLEY - 9 years ago
Rubinafan thumbnail
Superb job afss.u rock my dear.a very very very happy birthday to our Birthday girl Rubina Dilaik
Rubinafan thumbnail
lolz i can cmnt guys.afss,ashna,ananya,dany.
Rubinafan thumbnail
Here's wishing this birthday gifts you all that is bright and beautiful,that will leave warm and wonderful memories for you to cherish forever.and may this day bring you unending happiness and everything you desire my sweet heart.Happy Birthday world's the most beautiful Rubina Dilaik.
Rubinafan thumbnail
Happy Birthday Rubina Dilaik.many many happy returns of the day sweet heart.may god bless u.may u acheive all your dreams.Edited by Rubinafan - 9 years ago
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Rubinafan

lolz i can cmnt guys.afss,ashna,ananya,dany.

is about time 😊