**Samragini Draupadi - Pooja Sharma's AT**#13 - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
@Shyam...you're indeed a true poojari. You've captured all her expressions so well. If Pooja ever needs to send her portfolio to any PH,  she should just contact you. :)
Hi everyone! Now as it was Sunday I decided to research a bit on what happened after Draupadi reached heaven and guess what! I am really happy that I decided to search on that.
Tfs the article and pics :)
@Shyam amazing two 
@Shyam ji... Amazing!!! Speechless!!
@Deboleena...You can watch it on Maa TV. It's telugu dub and the story is where Yagyaseni is about to enter Mahabharat!!! It airs from 4:30 to 5:00 Monday to friday!!
Ok guys so here is what I found. 
  • Many regional tales say that after spending a long time in the heaven Draupadi's soul attained a truly deserved chance of uniting with Maa Durga. 
  • Maa Durga then blessed Draupadi thyat every woman on this earth will have the same power as Draupadi had but to use that completely depend on the woman.
  • While other tales mention Draupadi to become a universal soul after she lived in Swarg in some tales there are mentions that she then became the first woman to get a place in Jana-Loka, while  other mention that she was blessed with the opportunity to visit Vaikunth but all these are local tales.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Hi Krishu Di!!! was thinking about Arjun's POV during yagyaseni VH as in our โญ๏ธBharat he was really emotional about it and Vyaas Bharat suggests nothing much like that!!
Found really interesting stuffs about Draupadi's babies ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Krishnaa_Nair

Found really interesting stuffs about Draupadi's babies ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Please share it with us, Di!!!
The order at which these sons took birth are as follows:

Prativindhya - Eldest Upapandava. Son of Draupadi and Yudhisthir. During Kurukhsetra war, he was 24 years old. He killed Karna's son Chitrasena.

It is asid that Prativindhya had conflicts with Draupadi. Once he asked Draupadi who is his father to which Draupadi had replied Yudhisthir.

To this, Prativindhya said

He is my biological father. You are my mother. And you have 4 more husbands. which means I have 5 fathers. How can a son have multiple fathers? Also, since Bheema, Arjuna, Nakula and Sahadeva are my father's brothers, they ahould be my uncles. But you are saying that they are my father? How is this possible?

To this Draupadi had replied -

"They are your your fathers by Dharma. You have 5 fathers and no uncles. They are all my husbands and hence they are your fathers and not uncles."

Prativindhya was also ridiculed by Duryodhana when he fought him in the battlefield. He said

"Kid, you dont even know who your father is, so if I kill you here, I don't know who will do your final rituals"

Satanika - Son of Nakula and Draupadi.  He was the deputy commander in chief, helping commander in chief Dhristyadhumna in forming bottlenecks.

You may wonder why Nakula's son is second oldest. There is a logic. After Yudhisthir mated with Draupadi, it was Nakula's turn and not Bheema's. This is because The Pandavas agreed to produce one son from both the lineage (Kunti and Madri) first, before others get a chance to reproduce with Draupadi. Yudhisthir and Nakula being the eldest from their respective lineage, got the precedence.

Sutasoma - Son of Bheema and Draupadi. The most fearsome of all Upapandavas and one of the best defenders in Pandava army after Bheema. Favorite of Arjuna. Arjuna gifted him his chariot. Sutasoma's responsibility was to stop Drona and Aswathhama on the 15th day.

Srutakriti - Son of Arjuna and Draupadi. There was much age difference between Sutasoma and Srutakirti since he was born when Arjuna returned from his exile (punishment received when he accidentally discovered Yudhistira and Draupadi mating inside the armory).

Arjuna married four wives, Draupad, Subhadra, Chitragada and Ulupi, from whom he got four sons - rutakrti, Abhimanyu, Babhruvahana and Iravan respectively. Srutakirti was the youngest son of Arjuna.

Srutasena - Son of Draupadi and Sahadeva. He killed Dusshashan's son taking revenge of Abhimanyu's death.

All five of them were killed by Ashwathama on the night of the last day of the war.

It is said that Draupadi was hugely confident on her 5 Maharathi sons. Once she said that if My husbands do not bring Dussashana's blood and break Duryodhana's thigh, my 5 sons will do it for me.