JaGan AT 31 Tum sai badh kar aur kuch nahi

Posted: 9 years ago

Welcome to the Appreciation thread of JaGan ( Jagdish Ganga) If you are fan / admirer of this❤️ perfect couple ❤️, you are more than welcome to join this AT

Edited by JaGanAT - 9 years ago

AT Rules A Must Read & Follow

This AT is for the fans / admirers of JaGan, only  apart from them no other member is allowed to post any comment here This is a strictly members only thread

To post comments here you will have to be part of this AT i.e your name should be in members list 

To join this AT send  buddy request  or PM  to JaGan AT Please its must . Don't keep hitting like buttons and leaving your requests here and there as it is difficult to find things like this so send a buddy request or PM to JaGan AT Your name will be added in the list 

Follow IF Code of conduct ,a must , which includes no bashing no explicit contents , no type of abusive  language to any member   , against any actor or character, no name calling .This is Appreciation thread not  frustration thread 

Try to do  discussion about JaGan the most here and keep discussion about other characters to the minimum 

In any case you have any problem with any member of this AT so feel free to PM the Development team  of this AT  Don't do wars here or run to mods  

The Development Team  of this AT has every right to ban any member who  will keep breaking the rules Only one warning will be given then name in banned list and report send to mods 

Avoid writing in caps here This  is considered as shouting 

Don't quote more than 3 as it is against Rules .Do less quoting 

Every member here can share pictures , articles , news , videos related to JaGan but kindly see through pages if it  has not been shared before if it has been  then avoid repetition 

An important note  Must Read:-

As we know   Ganga's  character is portrayed  by two actresses first by Sriti Jha and later Sargun Mehta has replaced her . It is strictly asked to the members no comparisons of Sriti and Sargun are allowed here . Here you are allowed to discuss the character Ganga so discuss only her No bashing  will be tolerated against any actress be it Sriti or Sargun No comparisons Anyone who will be found doing so will be banned from this AT 

JaGan AT Dev Team 

Sidra08
Sush

Banners :Lipshaa 

Sidra08
Sush-
Saba113
Kikyo
Tiny15
Jdfan
Mahi12
Hina-
Yanks28
Libra123
ShankyThe Best
Ivanaa
Vidya000
AdorableAnusha
KiranlovSriti
Dhurti-rocks434
Swetha
Charuluv-Sv
Shanu1818
SaraluvRaghavi
Sunna Deewani
Tweetie19
Mehek134
Faryal-Malik
Jaya-V
Jermey1
Priyamvada
Nitha
Zephry29 
  Suchi-Virmanian
Maria13
MyGirl
Flutterby
Nimbuzz
 surabhi01
Sam-Kashian
 BeyondTheSky
santhiyaa-J
vyshu09
Sessyhomaru
Lavina22
DazzilingJeveeka
-Eris-
meena.r
AngelFromAbove
.sidra
mushiroxx
ZenerDiode
redball
malihaahmed
 deepthis
 hana89
shruarvi
SilentPromises
HemaG
Dastaan.
 -Jamy-.
Koolsadhu1000
Annu.
 docnuss
ST0207
Ranitha
Andriaa.
pkyek.rocks
Badtameezdil.
jagan_fan
shalini173
geet08
ashasaina
 humptydumpty
55shobha
Arul97
sneha
Andriaa
katyperryfan
Aabriah
Mysha
Missperfect-
SEETHAK 
VildanaROSID 
 Dany89
sheetal3176
_Manahil_

Every second I spend with you
Really is a dream come true.
When I'm with you I feel so free
I truly am as happy as can be.

My life without you would be a mess
I would be in total distress.
God had only given me a life
But you gave me reason to live 
My life is blessed to have you 
I don't have words to thank you
My every breathe and heart beat say 
I love you more and more  every day

Soul mates we are forever and ever
Marching through life together
Until our life here on earth is done
Our two hearts will beat as one.

congratz 4 new AT!!!👏⭐️⭐️
Congrats girlies... an brand new Haven...lets ROCKKK it too...yayyy

N hope JaGan's love aise hi din dugni char chauguni tarakki karein...
. Kala tika for them... nazar na lagey... 
Ps... super love the title...😃
Pps... tika round nahi hai... sorry...😳..emotions ko samjho😃
Originally posted by Jaya-V

i totally agree @Neha  Jagya did mistakes in the past but he was not the only one who was at fault i hate to see  how cvs make him punch bag In JaAn relationship he was not the only one at fault Singhs especially Dadisaa did so many misdeeds thats why the relationship actually failed  but they never accepted and always made jagya the punch bag Forget accepting her misdeeds Dadisaa never realized she was wrong in doing child marriage of Jagya ,she twice married him in childhood yet she only apologized to Anandi never bothered about her grandson she did that misdeed with him twice in his childhood ?Thats why i find redemption of Dadisaa so sham 
Here right now creatives are only busy making Jagya guilty  The truth is Gauri was much more at fault than him She cheated him , kept him in dark , used him to plot revenge on his family ., she lied to him about her miscarriage too and then cruelly rejected him off 3 times not just once but thrice now she desperately want him back but not accepting her misdeeds at all I so want to see Jagya coming out of his guilt mode and Gauri madam sees mirror she wronged her so called true love 

Jaya... carried it from the last AT... redemptions on the show are a joke truly... apart from Jagya hardly anyone's was convincing..Thanks cvs for that... gauri needs a reality check n a bitter one... so mincing words this time... jagya ka guilt needs to be buried once n for all too... n uske baad please yeh show band ho jaye,.. n shashank moves on...m dreaming yea but sapne bunne mein kya jata hai...hahahA
Congrats for new AT
Wow super loved the title and poem dr poet 

Loved this scene when Jagya says this to Ganga Meray liye tum sai badh kar aur kuch nahi , yeh meri zindagi bhi nahi 

He loves her so much 

JaGan rock 
Today I saw in E24 segment that BV will go for a big leap and Shashank will play Jagya's son role. Not really sure if its true. E24 is not really that reliable, I think.

Dr poet,.. love that super beautiful poem for this couple that spells ETERNAL always n forever...