Balika Vadhu

JaGan AT 31 Tum sai badh kar aur kuch nahi - Page 2

Jaya-V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sneha02

Jaya... carried it from the last AT... redemptions on the show are a joke truly... apart from Jagya hardly anyone's was convincing..Thanks cvs for that... gauri needs a reality check n a bitter one... so mincing words this time... jagya ka guilt needs to be buried once n for all too... n uske baad please yeh show band ho jaye,.. n shashank moves on...m dreaming yea but sapne bunne mein kya jata hai...hahahA

so true redemption except Jagya's ( in that too cvs took  too late experimenting with him probably they thought since they got another hero people will forget Jagya Glad public's bashing brought them on right path ) every other character's redemption is so unconvincing  Dadisaa 's and , Sanchi less say is better ðŸ¤¢Sanchi is so fake and Dadisaa she realized only 1/10th of her misdeeds 
Ganga still does not know what kind of woman DS was in the past 

Gauri needs a reality check but her redemption will be unconvincing too because they way she cruelly treated Badi massi and Bhairon its too hard to forgive her for this without seeing her asking forgiveness from these two Anyways i hope she is blamed for her misdeeds I am only seeing her getting clean chit till now 

yeah BV needs to be shut down at some point Guess only then Shashank will move on ðŸ˜†i don't know till how long he plans to stay here but he needs to explore his talent more in different opportunities and we wish  to see him in another role too ðŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Subah that leap is in the news from a long long time... post gauri ka track there s hardly anything left.. so the leap might be in the offing... so then  abhi is gonna look like jagya... mannu toh nahi ho sakta... n gauri's child...well I hope aisa kuch na hi ho...lets see but... mixed feelings... shasha in a new avatar but then cant ever get rid of this non stop saga too... aagey kua peeche khaai... bhagwan bachao...

Ps... Hi m Neha btw...
Edited by sneha02 - 9 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

Today I saw in E24 segment that BV will go for a big leap and Shashank will play Jagya's son role. Not really sure if its true. E24 is not really that reliable, I think.

i don't think so that big leap will happen.then wat abt oders i.e aA,shiv ,ganga.
Jaya-V thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

Today I saw in E24 segment that BV will go for a big leap and Shashank will play Jagya's son role. Not really sure if its true. E24 is not really that reliable, I think.

O God ðŸ˜•Yes its not reliable but even TOI reported same some time back so it can be possible Can't deny it I do think BV might take a leap because after Gauri's drama what is left but don't want Shashank as son role too  Jagya as teenager , Jagya as grown up , Jagya as papa now Jagya's son too Shashank for God sake move on 
A-Musing-Me thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jaya-V

so true redemption except Jagya's ( in that too cvs took  too late experimenting with him probably they thought since they got another hero people will forget Jagya Glad public's bashing brought them on right path ) every other character's redemption is so unconvincing  Dadisaa 's and , Sanchi less say is better ðŸ¤¢Sanchi is so fake and Dadisaa she realized only 1/10th of her misdeeds 

Ganga still does not know what kind of woman DS was in the past 

Gauri needs a reality check but her redemption will be unconvincing too because they way she cruelly treated Badi massi and Bhairon its too hard to forgive her for this without seeing her asking forgiveness from these two Anyways i hope she is blamed for her misdeeds I am only seeing her getting clean chit till now 

yeah BV needs to be shut down at some point Guess only then Shashank will move on ðŸ˜†i don't know till how long he plans to stay here but he needs to explore his talent more in different opportunities and we wish  to see him in another role too ðŸ˜³

Yeh lo we are talking about closure n leap ka news come... hamari kismet...*bangs head*... omg...

Sanchi ka toh was most hilarious...beyond moi totally... dsa ka superficial... needs something more imo... but hope cvs let gauri be as it is... not everyone changes...rehne do...dont zabardasti whitewash...
A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Chalo me off to dinner gals... so much fun talking... n jaya hope to see more of u...take care dear... adios...
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: tiny15

i don't think so that big leap will happen.then wat abt oders i.e aA,shiv ,ganga.

E24 wale said DS and Shashank will only be there in the leap from the current cast. I think they meant the actors, not characters because anandi toh zaroor hogi.

E24 ppl could have guessed since it was in their gossip section😕. After Gauri drama, there is really not much track. Even for AnSh only baby track remains. Professional track CVs can hardly handle them😆. So leap is possible in future though not immly. But I too would like shashank in new show.

I hope he doesn't play father and son at the same time at least😕😆. Totally confused.
Jaya-V thumbnail
Ok Neha bye Enjoy your dinner 
Will try to come here more often It was nice to chat with you ðŸ˜ƒ

Take care 
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Read in previous AT that Jagya will reveal the truth about Ganga to Gauri and some twist. Is there a link?

Then why did they bring Anandi to BH at all? Only for barsi and move on pep talk to Gauri😕?
saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congrats for new JaGan heaven ðŸ¤—Love JaGan Love all my friends here