Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

Read in previous AT that Jagya will reveal the truth about Ganga to Gauri and some twist. Is there a link?

Then why did they bring Anandi to BH at all? Only for barsi and move on pep talk to Gauri😕?

The segment here is posted on IF check top thread by Videobie
it shows Gauri  shouting at Ganga😡i hate this woman😡Anandi is quietly standing near watching this 

The Background voice says Jagya will reveal everything very soon 
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

E24 wale said DS and Shashank will only be there in the leap from the current cast. I think they meant the actors, not characters because anandi toh zaroor hogi.

E24 ppl could have guessed since it was in their gossip section😕. After Gauri drama, there is really not much track. Even for AnSh only baby track remains. Professional track CVs can hardly handle them😆. So leap is possible in future though not immly. But I too would like shashank in new show.

I hope he doesn't play father and son at the same time at least😕😆. Totally confused.

subah that must b only gossip. bcoz after this there luks no story so they must b guessing.
saba113 thumbnail

Today I saw in E24 segment that BV will go for a big leap and Shashank will play Jagya's son role. Not really sure if its true. E24 is not really that reliable, I think.

O No 😳Even TOI reported same They said leap is delayed because in Madhubala leap happened at that time so they said BV leap is postponed 
Shashank really needs to get a new show Ab aur kitna time in BV Prats is coming in new show The show looks good to me She is looking so fresh in promos Till how long Shashank plans to stay in BV This father son of same face duo will look strange and he will then play Abhi 100 percent and will he play the role of dad People of his age or even older calling him dad , uncle Please Shashank if leap happens then move on The best time to leave show 
saba113 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JaGanAT

Every second I spend with you
Really is a dream come true.
When I'm with you I feel so free
I truly am as happy as can be.

My life without you would be a mess
I would be in total distress.
God had only given me a life
But you gave me reason to live 
My life is blessed to have you 
I don't have words to thank you
My every breathe and heart beat say 
I love you more and more  every day

Soul mates we are forever and ever
Marching through life together
Until our life here on earth is done
Our two hearts will beat as one.

so true  JaGan Eternal soul mates ❤️
Libra123 thumbnail
First of all, congrats on new AT
What is this I am listening shanky will continue and leap coming.. I don't care if leap comes of not, I want shanky to leave., enough now..he has to try something else..his 4 years of TV experience is BV..he has to try..

If it's true I am glad jagya is telling the truth to gauri...jagya is the one telling why bring anandi at all to show more tamasha and who is interested in gauri anandi face off..both actresses changed and story changed..why do we need this..torture pe torture..
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations for new AT everyone 
Happy to know there are  hopes of Jagya giving the reality check to Gauri , though not happy to know there are again gossips about leap and Shashank still there 
Edited by sidra08 - 9 years ago
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations for new AT everyone 🥳
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Well SBB segment did say Jagya will give reality check to Gauri Hope it is like that Dont care why Anandi is there May be for Gauri's fake maafi drama I found her apology drama so fake yesterday 🤢

BeautyBabe thumbnail
aiye  Sid loved the title of AT Loved this scene so much and Jagya's words to Ganga 
Reminded me of Amitabh 's dialogue to Hema in Baghbaan  Suits our JaGan too 

''Tum ho tou hum hain , aur hum hain to sab kuch hai , warna kuch bhi nahi ''😳
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kikyo

aiye  Sid loved the title of AT Loved this scene so much and Jagya's words to Ganga 

Reminded me of Amitabh 's dialogue to Hema in Baghbaan  Suits our JaGan too 

''Tum ho tou hum hain , aur hum hain to sab kuch hai , warna kuch bhi nahi ''😳

perfect 😳so true for our JaGan 
Got next AT's name 😆