Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Guys just stay away if you haven't already borne the torture.. kya tha woh aaj... yawn... 
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tiny15

nope.don't think so.

But what remains after Gauri track? All the tracks of JaGan are exhausted.

I think maybe shashank will play only the son role incase there is a leap. No Jagya or Ganga then!

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: sneha02

Guys just stay away if you haven't already borne the torture.. kya tha woh aaj... yawn... 

😆 I expected drugged anandi at BH to be something spicy and interesting. Yeh toh kuch bhi interesting nahi huva.

RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i have seen the news about leap too on E24 That was in gossip section but what is not making me deny it is that TOI reported same some time back and another source too i forgot which was that but i remember people had many problems with leap and everyone was saying it is better to end the show then taking a leap  TOI said  that Leap is postponed because at same time Madhubala took the leap i personally think leap does not suit BV it should end if creatives have no story after Gauri's drama They should just end it but still lets wait and see whether it will take a leap or not Though not very excited if it is true I don't want Shashank and Sargun playing roles of mummy papa of kids of their age or even adults They won't suit this role and it will damage their whole career 😕 Come on they are too young  if Shanky plays the son's role creatives will give him role of Abhi and i am sure they will Mannu a good one and Abhi will be in their experimentation lab
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Originally posted by: sneha02

Have watched the episode super boring ðŸ¥±i am not liking Gauri getting this royal treatment She committed so many sins and every other character suffered this woman  is getting royal treatment ðŸ¤¢Everyone is just so soft on her ðŸ¤¢
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Seems like TB was mistaking I dont think Anandi will tell anything to Gauri because according to segment she is back home too 
Libra123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hina-

i have seen the news about leap too on E24 That was in gossip section but what is not making me deny it is that TOI reported same some time back and another source too i forgot which was that but i remember people had many problems with leap and everyone was saying it is better to end the show then taking a leap  TOI said  that Leap is postponed because at same time Madhubala took the leap i personally think leap does not suit BV it should end if creatives have no story after Gauri's drama They should just end it but still lets wait and see whether it will take a leap or not Though not very excited if it is true I don't want Shashank and Sargun playing roles of mummy papa of kids of their age or even adults They won't suit this role and it will damage their whole career 😕 Come on they are too young  if Shanky plays the son's role creatives will give him role of Abhi and i am sure they will Mannu a good one and Abhi will be in their experimentation lab

Hina... It's like u read my mind.. I was thinking exactly the same.. The way they are showing naandu and mannu will have good roles.. What will Abhi do?  Why shanky even agreed to continue even if Its Abhi role..Donno what's wrong with this dude..I don't wants him to continue as jagya if there is leap..dude looks like a college student can wants to play a dad role..I don't get it
Libra123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hina-

Seems like TB was mistaking I dont think Anandi will tell anything to Gauri because according to segment she is back home too 

They are out of ideas.. They Donno what to show.. Just close it and save their face
A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hina you make a lot of sense... pata nahi whats going on in shashank's mind... n yea the toi article also makes me notice this rumour... n actually nothing is left post gauri's drama except perhaps anandi's own child... so the leap might happen n well this show does need a fresh lease of life n leaps are the last attempt to revive the show... off course whether it will work at all is just another matter... 
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Lets see if they really bring a Leap or not. Anyway there is lot more time for it. Definitely not before AnSh baby track minimum. But JaGan ka kya dikhayenge. Why don't they send them off to America as well - doctor Jagya and Nurse Ganga to look after US Daadi😆.