Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Even i used to detest her so much for her Anandi jaap and her constant comparisons of Ganga to Anandi uff That used to make me want to hit her on her head Thank God she stopped all that now

Yeah her school track is going over board i don't understand why cvs are giving it so much detail and this making her class monitor is stupid Cvs  did not give so much detail to even leads going to school or college how much they are giving to Dadisaa This sa re ga ma pa happening in BH is so annoying Cvs should finish  this Gehna Niranjan track  asap
A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sa re ga ma pa🀣... sahi kaha... dsa monitor...ummm whats thw point showing each n every day of her school going day... these cvs mess up even progressive tracks... dhanya hain... n next is gehna niru... ab toh want them married asap kyunki dsa wont leave them anyway...so lets be done n over with please... khatm karo...its all sooo boring...
Earlier dsa start kahi bhi kare she would end on anandi... bina koi relation n logic ke...that was infuriating... sahi jagah appreciate karo toh it makes sense varna it bugs... good riddamce of a bad habit...
Cvs have  got Dadisaa get ridden of her bad habits and keep her khas vaiqti ( Anandi ) only khas vaiqti not force her where she is not needed but coming to right people now but cvs themselves are not  leaving their bad habits ruining every progressive track After a long time i appreciated DS in any track in this school track cvs nai baida ghark kar diya Ruined the track It now does not seem to me a track on education can be achieved at old age  but only a filler track to keep their fav Dadisaa in focus 
This sare ga ma pa is ringing in my ears seriously Seems like cvs are teaching viewers sangeet from Gehna Niranjan story  and geography from Dadisaa 's school Yeah hoping they get them married soon and focus on something else Otherwise it all is becoming too boring 
Edited by Beautiful-Soul - 9 years ago
A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Cvs should now just change the montage n put dsa n sanchi on it... it will make sense...cause they are the only ones they are bothered with... inspiring track ko illogical n funny ko banane pe tule hain is beyond me... anyway that's routine now... n i have even left watching... kuch Jagan toh aata nahi hai... n m not interested in watching half baked tracks where culprits walk off scot free so that they can be patronised to commit a bigger mistake... not funny at all.. dsa was interesting in the first week... now no more... bahut hua... n gehna n niranjan... god...not another wedding...spare us... women can be strong alone too..that would be a better message than a remarriage... shashank please baksh do humhe.. kitna torture karne ka iraada hai...
A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Off for dinner Sid n dolly... catch ya later... take care n lots of love dearies... Adios
Ok bye dear enjoy your dinner πŸ˜ƒcatch you later 
Shashank tou less say is better He bring arguments for his defense from anywhere Now when people are saying to him as to why Dadisaa is daka daloing on his space in show He is posting pics of how lucky he is to work with Surekha jee Ab is banday ka kya karen πŸ˜†
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Beautiful-Soul

Shashank tou less say is better He bring arguments for his defense from anywhere Now when people are saying to him as to why Dadisaa is daka daloing on his space in show He is posting pics of how lucky he is to work with Surekha jee Ab is banday ka kya karen πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† He sure is lucky to work with such veteran actors in BV. I'm sure he learnt a lot from them. But ab toh mujhe bhi yeh zyaada horaha hai.

I used to watch BV only for DS and later Jagya. Now i'm also not liking this too much stretching of DS education track and in Gehna re-marriage track DS looks repetitive from her AnSh milaap days.

I want Jagya to be sent to America ASAP. Koi aur toh kahi nahi jaane walaπŸ˜†.
Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 9 years ago
Libra123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Beautiful-Soul

Sid.. DId u see what he replied me.. He thinks working with surekhajee is the only achievement from past 4 years..I felt like banging my head against concrete wall after that reply...
DS character was surely very interesting in the start but did not like the way cvs redeemed her I feel her redemption was not convincing because cvs forgot about her many paaps  Second  when it came to correct her misdeeds in Jagya's life  which ruined his life She imposed child marriage on him twice but cvs butchered her character to show Sanchi drama She set Anandi 's life , she is  trying to correct her misdeeds in Gehna's life but when it came to Jagya cvs shown her giving him more pain rather  than setting his life  Surely people hated her a lot last year We used to hate her left right center for being so cruel to her pota 
but later they realized they made people hate her more instead of reforming her so they started her mahanta drama and in that they are ruining potential tracks Ab batao how they ruined Ganga's pregnancy track and then election track We rightly say cvs shown Heth Singh not to fight elections with Jagya  but get his son killed from Dadisaa 
Cvs will never send Jagya to US because he carries half story of BV Half story is Anandi's half is his With Jagya disappearing half story will vanish and they will lose all viewership like us who mostly is interested in BH side but they are such mean people they fool viewers They know they cannot run show without Jagya then why not give him focus ?