JaGan AT 31 Tum sai badh kar aur kuch nahi - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
@Rama...All Shashank fans think alike High Five ðŸ˜ƒ

I agree with you Shashank is already pushing himself too much Though i love Shashank with kids but lets admit the fact seeing him no one can say he is father of two kids 

Coming to BV if it took leap and he played the role of son then obviously he will play Abhi  Mannu will 100 percent be the good boy but Abhi ? What will be his role ? i fear cvs will experiment with him to make story for everyone

Hoping there is no leap My wish it ends ðŸ˜†Though it will  make me not  able to see one   of my  most favorite couple JaGan anymore but come on it has to end some day How long cvs plan to drag and Shashank will stick with it ?
Edited by Hina- - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Hina-

Seems like TB was mistaking I dont think Anandi will tell anything to Gauri because according to segment she is back home too 

There was some other segment hina according to which jagya s going to tell gauri n that's gonna bring in another twist... 
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Lets see if they really bring a Leap or not. Anyway there is lot more time for it. Definitely not before AnSh baby track minimum. But JaGan ka kya dikhayenge. Why don't they send them off to America as well - doctor Jagya and Nurse Ganga to look after US Daadi😆.

AnSh baby track will come in FF way in my opinion i don't know what cvs will show in it because the complications they showed in JaGan so what is left with AnSh?😆

Yeah the best idea send JaGan too to take care of Badi maasi😆

By the way The news said Surekha jee will still be there in leap God how can Dadisaa be alive till Jagya's children grow up too ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by sneha02

There was some other segment hina according to which jagya s going to tell gauri n that's gonna bring in another twist... 
o great if Jagya does that because i saw AnSh segment today and they showed Anandi back home completely not in her senses so it means she won't tell anything in BH otherwise she would have stayed there and solved everything ðŸ¥±Glad she is back home soon
Originally posted by sneha02

1st of all sorry for my wild imaginations! Till the leap thing clears I will come up something like this😆 

Maybe abhimanyu will be given to Gauri or Gauri has a kid that will be played by shashank. Maybe that's the twist they will come with after truth is revealed to gauri.

They didn't say that shashank plays dad's role as well, if i'm not wrong.

Why should we think Abhi won't have good role? Basant is adopted and Bhairon was own kid of DS but bhairon was not experimented on. I would say even basant was a character of his own. But that was during the days when CVs had creativity in them. Now i'm not sure if they can write good characters for many.

Most important of all how does the show remain Balika vadhu after the leap😕.
Yea hina jagya s gonna blurt out things in anger... but the thing s why did cvs drag anandi all the way from udaipur??... these cvs are all over the place nowadays...they basically are lost what to do with thw plot...

AnSh baby track will come in FF way in my opinion i don't know what cvs will show in it because the complications they showed in JaGan so what is left with AnSh?😆

Yeah the best idea send JaGan too to take care of Badi maasi😆

By the way The news said Surekha jee will still be there in leap God how can Dadisaa be alive till Jagya's children grow up too ðŸ˜†

DS will give competition to Kyunki saans bhi bahu thi wale show ki daadi. I heard she survived so many leaps😆.

What is FF way?
Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 9 years ago

FF means Fast forward 

FF way for Anandi also? Maybe because they run out of ideas!
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

1st of all sorry for my wild imaginations! Till the leap thing clears I will come up something like this😆 

Maybe abhimanyu will be given to Gauri or Gauri has a kid that will be played by shashank. Maybe that's the twist they will come with after truth is revealed to gauri.

They didn't say that shashank plays dad's role as well, if i'm not wrong.

Why should we think Abhi won't have good role? Basant is adopted and Bhairon was own kid of DS but bhairon was not experimented on. I would say even basant was a character of his own. But that was during the days when CVs had creativity in them. Now i'm not sure if they can write good characters for many.

Most important of all how does the show remain Balika vadhu after the leap😕.
why Abhi will be given to Gauri ? and i don't think Gauri has kid If she has where it is now ?  she does not even think about him so i don't think Gauri has any kid 
We are saying Abhi will be experimented otherwise what will be story ?  Mannu will be surely a great one Become doctor like Papa These clues are already given by Cvs Bacha kon Abhi ? What will he be ?

Well the show is not Balika Vadhu even now Both Anandi and Ganga are no longer BV's😆