Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaya-V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: jermey1

Shashank is day and night shooting for what ? Four days he just came for two minutes 

Really want to bang my head on wall  What is this guy's problem ? Why so much love for this show which has done so much injustice to him and he is rejecting all the good chances in front of this show ? Cvs show him for just 2 minutes in four days so what he is doing day and night on sets ?Right now even Nandu has more screen space than him Jagya's screen space is equal to Makhan kaka's screen space or may be even Makhan Kaka has more screen space than him now 

such bad days have come even Nandu and Makhan Kaka has more screen space than JaGan 😭Curse cvs😡
DrMCallgari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Really Jaya Miss them so much BV is so dull and boring without them 😒
Libra123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

DAY & Night shooting?😆  Sach me huva or just bahana to refuse those Navrathri offers? Koi nayaa track!

Vegetable vendor wala issue will be maximum 3-4 scenes.

I Donno .. I didnot read any track like vegetable vendor in the WU s..but I may be wrong..

But the point is, these events pay good..so why can't shanky adjust his schedule and also attend events..if he is so busy, why is not there in the show??
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Libra123

I Donno .. I didnot read any track like vegetable vendor in the WU s..but I may be wrong..

But the point is, these events pay good..so why can't shanky adjust his schedule and also attend events..if he is so busy, why is not there in the show??

Earlier there was a spoiler that said a vendor comes to Jagya as he was asked to vacate his land or something. It was supposed to be aired the week that went by along with the spoiler below:

Spoiler from Tellyexpress that Nirven posts:
Balika Vadhu: Kalyani is afraid seeing the School teacher at the haveli. She feels that the teacher will complain about her to the family. Manav is in his room and uncovers Venus passionately. He tells Venus, that Anandi is his sita and is staying with Ravan. He will soon get her to his and follow the dushera tradition of good over evil. Jagya tells the man who had come earlier regarding the land issue to show him the land. Anandi expresses her dislikes for Manav to Shiv. LP Srivastav's men beat up the man and Jagya who tries to intervene in the land matter.

Maybe these will be aired next week.

Some actors don't like participating in real life events like these.  They don't feel comfortable performing with strangers i think😕.

saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Jagya's part in  spoiler will come on Monday  i think Three things have come on sat I have read in update 
Teacher in haveli
Palash uncovering his venus 

saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Edited by saba113 - 9 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@saba thanx 4 the caps.
both JaGan/ShaGun luk so adorable!!⭐️
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Was reading this quote on soul mates by Richard Bach

''A soulmate is someone who has locks that fit our keys, and keys to fit our locks. When we feel safe enough to open the locks, our truest selves step out and we can be completely and honestly who we are; we can be loved for who we are and how we are . Each unveils the best part of the other. No matter what else goes wrong around us, with that one person we're safe in our own paradise. Our soulmate is someone who shares our deepest longings, our sense of direction. Our soulmate is the one who makes life come to life."

Thats how JaGan relationship is 😃They  perfectly fit in definition of soul mates  given by Richard which is so true 
Edited by kikyo - 9 years ago
maria13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kikyo

Was reading this quote on soul mates by Richard Bach

''A soulmate is someone who has locks that fit our keys, and keys to fit our locks. When we feel safe enough to open the locks, our truest selves step out and we can be completely and honestly who we are; we can be loved for who we are and how we are . Each unveils the best part of the other. No matter what else goes wrong around us, with that one person we're safe in our own paradise. Our soulmate is someone who shares our deepest longings, our sense of direction. Our soulmate is the one who makes life come to life."

Thats how JaGan relationship is 😃They  perfectly fit in definition of soul mates  given by Richard which is so true 

True  JaGan❤️