JaGan AT 31 Tum sai badh kar aur kuch nahi - Page 76

Posted: 9 years ago
By the way if anyone is watching BV do tell me if JaGan comes I don't want to spoil my Eid by watching crap other tracks ðŸ¤¢
Forgot to post before
 Wishing you all a happy Eid ðŸ˜ƒGod bless you all ðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by maria13

By the way if anyone is watching BV do tell me if JaGan comes I don't want to spoil my Eid by watching crap other tracks ðŸ¤¢

Nothing! There was one scene in BH where Niranjan wants to pay rent for his stay. DS saying hum kaise le sakthe hai. Jagya agrees saying its matter of self respect of Niranjan and they can decide the rent later. Thats all.

I wonder if that vendor land issue track is scrapped😕.

Precap me bhi nirajan-gehna story😆
Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 9 years ago
Thanks dear 
i also think that land issue track either is scrapped or it was misinformation ðŸ˜•How come all sites have gone bonkers which have told it in spoilers ðŸ˜²Perhaps cvs have removed that track May be it was in plan before  
Originally posted by maria13

Thanks dear 
i also think that land issue track either is scrapped or it was misinformation ðŸ˜•How come all sites have gone bonkers which have told it in spoilers ðŸ˜²Perhaps cvs have removed that track May be it was in plan before  

yes, i think they shot it and have not aired it😕
so doctor sahab gave darshan today for some seconds Cvs remembered to show him wow Itna bada miracle 
Seems like this Gehna Niranjan story will drag till Palash is there Both are simply filler tracks and boring to the core 

JaGan on the show... omg... that's a miracle... Thanks sid for informing... but the problem is they are being used as mere add ons n dont add any story value to the show when they deserve centre stage... n m not even hopeful that they will be getting a track soon... anyway... ab toh m happy with screencaps...

Thanks Saba for those lovely photos... U Rock...

N Eid Mubarak girlies... hope you had a good time...
Edited by sneha02 - 9 years ago
@Neha ðŸ¤—Read in update Jagya was found today after 3 days Ganga is yet to be found 
Cvs are seriously hopeless Wonder what they did with that vendor's track ðŸ˜•In precap too its Gehna Niranjan ðŸ¤¢Its Gehna Niranjan and crazy painter all over hogging the screen space ðŸ¤¢

Eid was fun ðŸ˜ƒ

Ok going out for dinner Will catch you all guys tomorrow Take care all of you ðŸ˜ƒ
I think they won't scrap that land issue track since spoilers said Jagya and the vendor get beaten up too. I don't think itna shoot karke scrap karenge. Anyway this track can be aired anytime. This is not related to other characters as of now.

Cvs bhi great hain First time seeing a lead supporting supporting characters and actors in their tracks rather than supporting support leads in their tracks 

This serial  creative team is really hopeless ðŸ¥±