congratulations LTL's fav bhakra Update -Pg 4

Posted: 9 years ago

It is said Try , try and you will succeed ... Well here is something that proves it .. D in LTL was good , very good but not the  best ...Encounter is an encounter best forgotten ...Then there was  PV (why oh why)...Let it be ...But after all the trails and errors...Finally something that has impressed me ..

Ok the story might be right off Sophie Kinsella's Book .. "I got ur number" ...with a few changes here and there ...but nevertheless Good direction ...brilliant shots , which looked nice ...the actors were equally awesome ...Each of them played their part well ...

Now as this LTL ... for LTL  fav's Bhakra  ...Pussie cat you did well ...every well ...It was a character , who was very life like ...very real (all of them were )...What I liked most was no added drama or added nonsense...you saw genuineness in the characters...maybe becoz it more like you ...is not it ? 

Special mention to the hair (Thank you !)...nd the clothes (normal  Good )...meat ( in the right places )

Now the question ...why am I posting this thread ...if I can rant no end abt that long horse tail or pokie pine hair ...nd then was Pinku or the vampire look ...also not forgetting the DTOW on DS

I can very well appreciate and compliment, when u look good ...Yes good , very good ...I would say very  handsome ( ok now do not smile like a ****** ..nd Bali, indu and Nims stop giggling)  ...I liked the black jacket ...where something like that more often ...nd pastels colors look good on u .

About the acting ...I found it from the heart ...the dialogue delivery was super...I really liked this one ..it is ur best ...u need to pat urself ...

Lastly congratulations ...for a brilliant performance in an equally brilliant short film ...

Edited by scorpio10 - 9 years ago
hi baljit
superb review...have to watch it soon๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by jedy25

hi baljit

Thank you ..But this is  Priya ...
Originally posted by jedy25

hi baljit

Hey... I m Baljit... She is Pri...
And Pri... I m hating the moment... Dear Tomorrow... please come as soon as possible... Either MTV... upload it NOW...
And Pri... He was not LTL's Bakra... but gadha... he is BKB... ๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by anirka

And Pri... He was not LTL's Bakra... but gadha... he is BKB... ๐Ÿ˜›

Oh yes ...Ur BKB ...who is ur scape goat every year on all fools day 
hi priya

loved reading the review for us LTL is bench mark if it fades in front of shaadi...i 'm sure must be really good...waiting to watch it...promo & interview was too good๐Ÿ˜Š

he is looking handsome & sauve...๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by Nakusha

hi priya

loved reading the review for us LTL is bench mark if it fades in front of shaadi..LTL does not fade , but it is something that is brighter , lighter ...i 'm sure must be really good...waiting to watch it...promo & interview was too good๐Ÿ˜Š

he is looking handsome & sauve...๐Ÿ˜Š...Yes he is , this time yes ..I will agree 
Originally posted by scorpio10

he should audition for clothing line...really look so stylish...i m glad he changed his wardrobe...or is it production house take