mizzle22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi guys..πŸ€—how're you??
Nowadays I'm starting all my posts this way..πŸ˜• I really need to improve..πŸ€”  Anyway..I was going to write a comment on TRT's thread, but then thought..is that really enough for such a lovely long story.? Of course not..😊
I mean..after SG ended, its rather our own version of Yuvreen..

Coming to the point now..I promise..πŸ˜›
When TRT started,the main thing that caught our attention was the role reversal aspect in the story..Yuvi the good boy and Suvreen the rebellious one,rather opposite to that portrayed in the show..
We followed Suvreen and her family in England..then flew with her to India when she was sent away to be better in lifestyle and academics..
There she meets Yuvraj..or 'villager' whom she detested at first sight..πŸ˜†
She was taken down a step or two by Yuvraj and his friends..and she disliked him immensely..
She mellowed down after the work of the junior senior project and finally became friends with him at the hospital after both get hurt..
Both eventually fall in love but refused to accept it..they kept the 'best friends' chant for many episodes..πŸ˜† Then Yuvraj confessed his feelings  followed by a leap and then Suvreen's confession..Both get into a relationship, cross many hurdles and finally get engaged..πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘
Over the story, we find many characters whom we shall never forget..
For example, we shall miss Junior Yuvi and Jasmine, Ira's 'jee' , Indu's "I am Inderjeet the famous industrialist"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, Heer's glasses, Alisha's different Avatar, Ranvi and his girlfriendπŸ˜‰, Jmiu ,Manasi and Simran..and who can forget JasEm?? Loved them..they were superb..β­οΈπŸ˜ƒ

All I can say is..It takes such a lot of creativity to write such a different and diverse story but to keep on writing and complete it after such a lot of episodes or parts needs creativity, hard work and patience all at the same time..
Hats off to the writer..
Ani di, we hope you write many more stories and thank you for writing such a lovely ff..it is indeed an awesome story that I shall always remember..

GOODBYE TO THE REBELLIOUS TEENAGERS..SGLAND'S LONGEST  FF TILL DATE..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Awww Mizzle so sweet loved your postπŸ€—πŸ€—

TRT wouldnt have reached so many parts if the readers didnt encourage me with their feedback and comments.. so big thanks to all the readersπŸ€—πŸ€—... yeah TRT is 1st FF that crossed 2 threads over 100 parts

I write as hobby i love writing i'm so happy my 1st writing on Yuvreen TRT done so well

No need of thanks πŸ€—πŸ€—

Yes I added some of my readers too i was glad they could be part of the story and they enjoyed their scenes that really made me happy

Will defo write more when i have ideas

Thank you again πŸ€—

krupaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well said mizzie πŸ‘
Agree with your each and every word.
Btw nice post
Thank u ani for giving us such a wonderful treat.
Will be waiting for your next work.
sujairohit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very well written post Mizzle.
Agree with u completely.
Hope to read many more stories from Anam.
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you everyoneπŸ€—

Yes I will defo write if I have any ideas for sure