Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saima-Syed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: p_s05

Congratulations on the 4th thread, Saima Mom!

Thank you so much Prashni

Hope you will like the chapters coming up...in just under two minutes πŸ˜‰
Miss-Appy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Saima-Syed

Obviously having a title saying 'Reserved please do not post' doesn't work

You guys are so crazy

πŸ˜†

That we r ! 😎 πŸ˜†
-SilverSparkle- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Reserved!   

~~~

Unreserved!

The group of friends together are always a pleasant read. The gift ideas were endearing, liked the essence of religious divergence converging.

The unadulterated intimacy has intensified and is an absolutely delightful read. - Those hugs and forehead kisses leaves behind the essence of a warm fuzzy feel.

The entire alcohol concept was engaging, commend Karan for the approach in which he dealt with the situation and Zoya for putting forth her discomfort, she really is charming when she communicates instead of withdrawing.

"Karan put his finger on her lips to stop her from blabbering on 'Zoya it won't happen again, I promise you that I won't drink again, ever...' 'you would really do that for me?' she asked wide eyed, Karan kissed the back of her hand and then pulled her in holding her from the waist 'Zoya this is nothing compared to what I am willing to do for you...I love you and if this is something you are uncomfortable with then I promise you I will never touch another drop of alcohol again' Zoya smiled she kissed him on the cheek and hugged him tightly. As she did it dawned on her what she had done, it was the first time she had herself kissed him and that on the cheek too. She squeezed her eyes shut as the blush reappeared."

"Zoya didn't knock she opened the door to see him standing with his back to the door. Karan was unaware of her presence in the room it was only when Zoya wrapped her arms around him from the back he realised. Zoya stood still holding on to him tightly Karan could almost feel her heart beat against his back 'I missed you' she whispered. 

Karan turned around to meet the eyes of the most stunning girl in the world, and she was his girl. Karan pulled her towards him he made her sit on his lap as he sat on the bed he leaned on her should as she rested her head on top of his. 'Zoya...are we ok?' he asked with genuine concern. Zoya knew why he was asking she had given him reason enough to be worried, she felt guilty she shifted in his lap and made him look at her. 'We are more than ok Karan and we always will be I'm sorry I have been so distant, there was a lot going on in my head and...' 'and you felt that you needed to deal with it alone, Zoya why didn't you talk to me am I not part of you' Zoya felt a pang in the pit of her stomach 'I'm sorry Karan...' Karan put his finger on her lips and gently stroked them making her shiver she slowly caressed her face with his hand before he gently brought it closer to his what he really wanted to do was capture her soft luscious lips with his but he knew that this level of intimacy was not something Zoya was ready for, he brushed his face against her and kissed her on her cheek 'Zoya please don't shut me out' Zoya shook her head 'I won't' 'I love you' he whispered in her ear before he wrapped her in his arms again."

The highlight of the update and something I really enjoyed reading. 

I am glad Zoe is learning to move beyond her insecurities, which became a little overwhelming and decided to not shut Karan off.

Edited by p_s05 - 9 years ago
Azraa01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread Saima..loved the chapters, but can't wait for Indu to get caught..
-ABI- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
unress

aapi congratulations for 4th thread & u don't have any idea about:
How much I love u for a Awsome back to back dobble updatesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by -ABI- - 9 years ago
Saima-Syed thumbnail
Originally posted by: Azraa01

Congrats on the new thread Saima..loved the chapters, but can't wait for Indu to get caught..

Thank you so much Azraa

Lol there is a long wait yet πŸ˜†
ak020203 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved the update.. its wonderful..
indu is always being a big trouble for them. Hope they stay strong

Thanks for updating  
MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
salaam saima di...actually i started reading this story from 21 chapter only so kind of so much left to caught up with...will comment in brief when read it from the starting about these updates it was a wonderful updates..

Saima-Syed thumbnail
Originally posted by: ak020203

Loved the update.. its wonderful..

indu is always being a big trouble for them. Hope they stay strong

Thanks for updating  

Thank u so much 

They will be tested time and time again but manage to hold on...just about πŸ˜‰
Saima-Syed thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayurchan7

salaam saima di...actually i started reading this story from 21 chapter only so kind of so much left to caught up with...will comment in brief when read it from the starting about these updates it was a wonderful updates..

Thank u so much

I look forward to reading your feedback and seeing what you think of the story from the beginning 

Lots of love