Abba Dabba Jabba - LOL- IO - Page 8

Posted: 9 years ago
Thank you realitybites  for appriciating my work.
The write up is cute cute cute <3 <3 I don't think there's anything to add or remove <3

Happy Birthday Riddz, many many happy returns of the day. This id suits u much better. I hope you have a fantastic year ahead with fun at work and life too. Miss chatting with you.
Dear Ridz a Very Happy Happy Birthday.

You're wished...,
A day filled with moments to treasure,
A day that brings all the best,
A day filled with love & happiness,
A day that stands out from the rest.
with Lots of Love
 Deepali
Ridzziii!
What's up?!
Long timeee 😛

Here's me wishing you a very happy birthday! Have an amaaazing one!
I miss bothering you for Candy Crush. Hope you remember me now😆😛
Anyways, have a wonderful day and God Bless you hamesha!

Loves,
Pinky

Ridzziii :D
damn its your birthday already??? 😆
well that was quick😆 hope you have a blasting and very bubbly popping birthday! oh your too sweet btw as much as I got to know you. lol idk even when I met you i think in YHM 😆😆😆 anyhow...have a WONDERFUL birthday and do party hard.

Lots of Love xx
-PRii

Hi Ridz,
It has been a pleasure to know u through India Forums and more over in Madhubala Forum though the ride has been defo Bumpy one 😊 it has been a wonderful journey and Thanks for everything. 

Also its your SPECIAL DAY 🥳🥳and I have got one more reason for sending you Warm Wishes and on top you are a VIRGO Yayayaya 🥳

So, Here's wishing you a lifetime of happiness, success, luck, love and prosperity on your Birthday. Have a Blessed Year ahead 🤗🤗🤗 

Happy birthday Ridz! Hope you have an awesome awesome day and an even better year! Party hard ;)
Love,
Gunia

Happy Birthday!!! I hope this is the begining of your greatest, most wonderful year ever!

Happy birthday Ridz! 🤗Words are too few to wish you a good birthday. It is your special day. Make it the best! A small gift for a sweet person.. Thank Appy for the beautiful sig! 😛

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 🥳

Happy Birthday Ridz!🥳I hope you have a great day and an awesome year ahead. Love youuu,
Viz

Ridzz Many many happy returns of the day dear 🤗 .. May all your wishes come true on this day and may god bless you with lots of love , happiness and success in life .. Mayb you continue to reach greater heights of success in your life and career ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ .. ENjoy your day to the fullest and have loads of fun 🥳🥳🥳

I still remember our working days together during Parvarrish time . .. I always knew that I want you as my viewbie 😆😳 and I m glad finally I can see u in that Pink colour 🤗 ... Keep going and continue to b always bubbly and positive just how you are ... Remember hardwork is always the mantra to success .. So keep that hardwork going both in real and virtual world 😳 ... Once again a very happy birthday to u 🤗

Happy Birthday Ridzzy,
Hope you have a wonderful year ahead.
With Lodes of Love
Appy
Bubbly Ridz ,

A very  Happy birthday and may you get success in everything you do. Get a awesome paying job & May your own Baldev come into your life  Shubasta Shigram 😆 May your dream of working together come true soon :P . Jokes apart Be happy kiido & may god shower all his blessing up on you - Deepzz

HAAPPPYYY BIRTTTHDAAAY RIDDZZAAMMAA!

It's been years since I've known you! I remember how we'd interact over what's going in the SNS! And now, we're far away from even visiting that forum :P On your birthday, I wish you nothing but the best, may your day be filled with loads of happiness and surprises! All the best, love youuu!

PS: I officially suck at sigs, but you know, I tried. Hope you like it!

hugs,

Sonia

No doubt your one of my close friend on IF and i totally missed working on the awards last year with you though we never got to work in the same forum (Like wow right, one year went by so fast 😲). You are a good friend and always remain the way you are. Have a lot of fun and stay away from IF and enjoy on your birthday 😃

Dear Ridzz,

"Your friends from far and near..

Have all gathered here...

To celebrate this day...

Together we will say...

Happy birthday to you...

Happy birthday to you...

May all your dreams and wishes come true...

Happy birthday to you...

Another year has gone...

Since last we sang this song...

We all remember when...

And so we sing again...

May good fortune come to you...

In all the things you do...

In the year that lies ahead...

Remember what we said...

Happy Birthday to you..."

Love,
Tanu

Happy Birthday Ridzzi!! 🤗 

I hope you have a wonderful day and an even more amazing year ahead of you! It's been great working with you and you're such an amazing person! Enjoy your day and party it up!

Cheers!
Naina

Dear Ridzu

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday. Wishing you good health and great fortune. May all your dreams come true.
Have a wonderful life ahead.

Have known Ridzu for some time now and she is a sweet full of life girl, she is caring and friendly and loves to chat so you can talk to her on many things. She will look out for fun quizzes and ask you to do them. Yes she is game for any Q&A sessions, lol. She is sensitive, understanding and sincere. She loves Deepika Padukone a lot, and pleasantly  she shares her hobby with her.

Lots of Love and Best wishes
Lavs

May everyday bring something new and exciting for you
May this birthday turn out to be as amazing as you

Happy Birthday Riddzz

Ridzuu Wish you a very very Happy Birthday 🤗🤗 
May you be blessed with loads of happiness, prosperity, love, peace and health, with all your dreams coming true and wishes being fulfilled, have a fabulous bday. 

Take a break from IF and virtual world and have a great time with family and friends and loads of your favorite food from pizzas to cakes to aloo bhujia Watch your fav DPad ka movie.
Celebrate with loads of cakes and tons of candles 🥳 
Once again a very Happy Birthday Ridzuu 🤗 
Luv
Munni

Aahaana

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day, Ridz🤗.

May this day bring to you all things that make you smile. i hope you have a fun filled birthday and get lots of awesome things  and shares some cake kanjooamma😛. I hope you gets ticket to Finding Fanny first day first show to watch your Dpad😛😆. 

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 9 years ago

Aahaana

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

Yuvika walks into the party venue with heavy bags and looks around to find it empty.

Yuvika: (sighs) uff where are these two lazy girls, am I the only one concerned about getting this party preparations done on time. We have so much to do and so little time left. uff!!

Yuvika takes out her phone and is about to ring Shivangi when she walks in dressed as Minnie Mouse.

Shivangi: hey Yuvi, i'm here, hope I am not too late am I?😛

Yuvika: (sarcastically) no of course not! It was me who came a little bit early.

Shivangi: (innocently) oh ok. So lets get started yeh?

Yuvika and Shivangi put up the decorations and set up the party hall. After 2 hours, they are done and look rather pleased.

Shivangi: Yuvi, has anyone ever told you that you are pretty slow?

Yuvika: (shocked) what?

Shivangi: (laughs) yes, I've been here for about 2 hours and you've not even commented on my outfit.

Yuvika: (looks at shivangi) oh sorry... yes you look cute, but what is with the Minnie mouse outfit?

Shivangi: Gosh Yuvi you really are slow... (Yuvika glares) its for the theme... every party has a theme and this one should too...and she likes Minnie Mouse.

Yuvika: (confused) who does?

Shivangi: (sighs) the birthday girl who else?

Yuvika: oh right... so now will you guys tell me who this birthday girl is? I feel stupid planning a birthday party but having no idea who the birthday party is for?

Shivangi: (laughs) its my good friend:

She loves Minnie Mouse so I decided we will have a Minnie Mouse theme for this party.

Lavanya: (walks in) erm... no we won't...😳

Shivangi and Yuvika turn to see Lavanya walk in wearing a Manish Malhotra saree.

Shivangi: Why won't we have a Minnie Mouse theme? And why are you dressed in a saree for?

Lavanya: Because we are having a Bollywood theme to this party considering she loves Bollywood. And this is a Manish Malhotra saree...

Yuvika: Ridzi likes Manish Malhotra??😲

Lavanya: NO! she likes Deepika Padukone.

Shivangi: So?

Lavanya: So Deepika's favorite designer is Manish Malhotra, hence I'm wearing a saree made by Deepika's favorite designer.😃

Yuvika: oh now I get it... so basically everyone will dress up like Deepika Padukone in the sense that they'll wear brands that Deepika likes... right?

Lavanya nods.

Shivangi: But that's complicated... why can't we just have a Minnie Mouse theme?

Lavanya: Because she loves Deepika Padukone more than Minnie Mouse and having a Bollywood theme like this one will make the party stylish.

Shivangi: She likes Varun Dhawan too...so what we dress up as a guy and come to this party? I say we stick to Minnie Mouse theme.

Lavanya: (glaring) And I say we stick to Bollywood theme!😡

Shivangi and Lavanya get into a fight over which theme to have. Yuvika gets frustrated by their arguing.

Yuvika: OK! stop it guys! Does it matter what the theme of this party is? I'm sure Ridzi will be more touched by the fact that we planned this party for her rather than be concerned about its theme! So please just stop fighting like kids!

Before Lavanya and Shivangi can say anything in their defense, we hear footsteps approaching...

Shivangi: 😲OMG! it must be ridzi...quick dim the lights.

Yuvika dims the lights while Shivangi and Lavanya hide away. Ridzi walks into the party hall and looks around.

Ridzi: Hello anyone here?

Shivangi/Yuvika/Lavanya: (Jump out and yell) SURPRISE!!!

Ridzi: (pleasantly surprised) OMG! thank you so much guys.

All have a group hug🤗

credits

HAHA!!!!!!!!🤪awesome Yuvi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And we must Yuvi in all write ups!!!!😆 you bring joy😳
Just corrected a spelling or two and added some more emos coz I know Yuvi likes being Yuvi!!!🤣
^^LOL😆 I really gave such a bad impression of myself in this write up... m sure people that don't know me after reading this shall assume I indeed am SLOW. LOL🤣 the things we CCs do for these birthday threads...
Message from Aahaana:

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day, Ridz🤗.

May this day bring to you all things that make you smile. i hope you have a fun filled birthday and get lots of awesome things  and shares some cake kanjooamma😛. I hope you gets ticket to Finding Fanny first day first show to watch your Dpad😛😆. 

A small gift for you :