Abba Dabba Jabba - LOL- IO - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Cindrella :DEdited by shayranahui. - 9 years ago
Shivu have you send your PMs?

@Yuvi
And will the DT PMs need sending? Is it necessary to send all DTs(the ones not on her BL)?
PMs sent (except for 3. PM Limit exceeded. Will complete them an hour later)

DONE.
Edited by Temptations. - 9 years ago
I like Mini Mouse morer. But how will you go about it? DPad n MM dream sequence?

Hrideyy had volunteered for graphics.

Write up brainies?
Done with all the remaining PMs. Snapshots updated. :))
Colors-Maroon and fuchsia pink
Food-schezwan potatoes, samosas, cheese burst pizza😛
dpad n Minnie mouse wont go 2geva😕... so we either keep it as dpad theme or Minnie mouse theme...

ok so in terms of how to go abt incorporating the theme, how abt with Minnie mouse we can probably have all the tags etc. all Disney type format n probably describe her party venue as being in some Disney type area...or film... or we can keep it simply Disney theme by using Minnie mouse in the tags etc and keep it a simple convo type b'day thread??

I think we had a cindrella theme for khushi's birthday not long ago... so we don't want to repeat it. unless we incorporate it as though ridzi is the cindrella waiting for her prince charming... and then towards the end we suggest her prince being (varun dhawan...or any other actor she likes) and sort of tell their story...

what do u guys prefer?? as we don't have enough time please can u guys choose from the above 2 themes...

for colours lavs n shivu suggested pink and maroon... so we'll go with:
Maroon CC0000😕 I knw its not exactly maroon
Pink #FF00FF
^^Nabila can u find a better maroon?? its the best I could find...the others look more brownish than maroon😕
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 9 years ago
I'd go with Minnie Mouse theme.
I'll go with Minnie Mouse theme. 😃
Ridzzi#CC0033
Ridzzi#FF3399

^these?

And I too will go with Minnie Mouse.