Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
@Hri...i totally 4gt, we need CC tag too so could u make tht n keep the size a little smaller...
and could u pls make some changes to the following tags:
for the "happy birthday ridzi" tag can u make it a little smaller.
for the "ridzi" tag can u keep it simple text and remove the images...

the other 2 r great as they r...😃 AND one more thing, shivu suggested we have tags for the friends too...so could u make simple name tags for the friends too... u'll find a list of the msgs we received so far on pg 5...if u cant do them PLS let me know ASAP so I can ask sum1 else to do them😳

Originally posted by: CrazyBoy-.Hd.-

@Nabila... i'm doing the write up n shivu will help me...
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 9 years ago
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Message from Armu4eva

Dearest Ridz,

"Your friends from far and near..

Have all gathered here...

To celebrate this day...

Together we will say...

Happy birthday to you...

Happy birthday to you...

May all your dreams and wishes come true...

Happy birthday to you...

Another year has gone...

Since last we sang this song...

We all remember when...

And so we sing again...

May good fortune come to you...

In all the things you do...

In the year that lies ahead...

Remember what we said...

Happy Birthday to you..."

Love,
Tanu

Yuvika_15 thumbnail

@shivu.. thanks i got it in CCBirthdays a/c and had edited it on pg 5.

bairaagix thumbnail
^Are u thru the write-up or should we split up? I don't have much knowledge of Minnie Mouse so lemme know so I can start researching di :)
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
^^minnie mouse theme is limited to the graphics, i have no idea how it could have been incorporated with the intro... so im gna try keeping the intro simple...
do u have any ideas of how it should be?
FromTheAshes thumbnail
FromTheAshes thumbnail
Name Tags..
---------------------------------------------------------

realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
WOW, splendid work done, CrazyBoy-.Hd.-
THanks for all the hardwork
bairaagix thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

^^minnie mouse theme is limited to the graphics, i have no idea how it could have been incorporated with the intro... so im gna try keeping the intro simple...

do u have any ideas of how it should be?

Ohh yes. Well, to start for a regular conversation...we could incorporate our confusion itself in the conversation. As in, all of us have mixed issues...Lavz said we should have minnie mouse theme, and then I say that go for Varun and DP...and then Nabila is asking us to finalize... < something on these lines and then in the end...we say "Let's just wish her and get over with :P" Happy Birthday Ridz!!
Yuvika_15 thumbnail

Yuvika walks into the party venue with heavy bags and looks around to find it empty.

Yuvika: (signs) uff where are these two lazy girls, am I the only one concerned about getting this party preparations done on time. We have so much to do and so little time left. uff.

Yuvika take out her phone and is about to ring Shivangi when she walks in dressed as Minnie Mouse.

Shivangi: hey Yuvi, i'm here, hope I am not too late am I?

Yuvika: (sarcastically) no of course not! It was me who came a little bit early.

Shivangi: (innocently) oh ok. So lets get started yeh?

Yuvika and Shivangi put up the decorations and set up the party hall. After 2 hours, they are done and look rather pleased.

Shivangi: Yuvi, has anyone ever told you that you are pretty slow?

Yuvika: (shocked) what?

Shivangi: (laughs) yes, I've been here for about 2 hours and you've not even commented on my outfit.

Yuvika: (looks at shivangi) oh sorry... yes you look cute, but what is with the Minnie mouse outfit?

Shivangi: Gosh Yuvi you really are slow... (Yuvika glares) its for the theme... every party has a theme and this one should too...and she likes Minnie Mouse

Yuvika: (confused) who does?

Shivangi: (signs) the birthday girl who else?

Yuvika: oh right... so now will you guys tell me who this birthday girl is? I feel stupid planning a birthday party but having no idea who the birthday party is for?

Shivangi: (laughs) its my good friend:

She loves Minnie Mouse so I decided we will have a Minnie Mouse theme for this party.

Lavanya: (walks in) erm... no we won't...

Shivangi and Yuvika turn to see Lavanya walk in wearing a Manish Malhotra saree.

Shivangi: Why won't we have a Minnie Mouse theme? And why are you dressed in a saree for?

Lavanya: Because we are having a Bollywood theme to this party considering she loves Bollywood. And this is a Manish Malhotra saree...

Yuvika: Ridzi likes Manish Malhotra??😲

Lavanya: NO! she likes Deepika Padukone

Shivangi: So?

Lavanya: So Deepika's favourite designer is Manish Malhotra, hence I'm wearing a saree made by Deepika's favourite designer.

Yuvika: oh now I get it... so basically everyone will dress up like Deepika Padukone in the sense that they'll wear brands that Deepika likes... right?

Lavanya nods.

Shivangi: But that's complicated... why can't we just have a Minnie Mouse theme?

Lavanya: Because she loves Deepika Padukone more than Minnie Mouse and having a Bollywood theme like this one will make the party stylish.

Shivangi: She likes Varun Dhawan too...so what we dress up as a guy and come to this party? I say we stick to Minnie Mouse theme

Lavanya: (glaring) And I say we stick to Bollywood theme!

Shivangi and Lavanya get into a fight over which theme to have. Yuvika gets frustrated by their arguing.

Yuvika: OK! stop it guys! Does it matter what the theme of this party is? I'm sure Ridzi will be more touched by the fact that we planned this party for her rather than be concerned about its theme! So please just stop fighting like kids.

Before Lavanya and Shivangi can say anything in their defence, we hear footsteps approaching...

Shivangi: 😲OMG! it must be ridzi...quick dim the lights.

Yuvika dims the lights while Shivangi and Lavanya hide away. Ridzi walks into the party hall and looks around.

Ridzi: Hello anyone here?

Shivangi/Yuvika/Lavanya: (Jump out and yell) SURPRISE!!!

Ridzi: (pleasantly surprised) OMG! thank you so much guys.

All have a group hug🤗

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 9 years ago