Posted: 9 years ago
Jensen Ackles
@ JensenAckles
Actor. Director. Husband. Father.
TWEETS
FOLLOWING
FOLLOWERS
i also came to make a post abt it...bt u did it alrdy thank u :)
well yayyy jensen is on twitter, i'm a bit sad coz now i'll keep loging in twttr fr his twwt all day...my studies xms...
Originally posted by SilentSilver

Jensen and Jared Gold only panel was a blast. Or, the one in which Jensen is social media-challenged

- Jared's right arm was out of the sling, but it's lost most of its muscle mass and is noticeably thinner than his left arm. Jensen made fun of the fact and said for the first time, he (Jensen) is more buff than Jared.
- While filming, they went inside a gymnasium full of basketballs and the smell brought them back to middle school. Jensen started shooting hoops - in full FBI wardrobe which he admits wasn't the best idea and was having a blast. When he looked at Jared, whose arm was still in a sling, Jared was just sadly dribbling a ball one handed looking really sad and Jensen imitated Jared's movements and face then went on to sullenly throw the ball and walk away in a sulk. Jared said that was a humbling experience.
- Someone asked Jared if Osric should now sleep with one eye open, but both Jensen and Jared said well, Osric already sleeps with one eye open. Then Jared said, actually, Osric sleeps with both eyes open normally, standing up in a karate position.
- Jensen then said they should take all the Chuck Norris proverbs and change them all to Osric Chau. My favorite was "When Osric Chau falls into the water, Osric Chau doesn't get wet. The water gets Osric Chau."
- Someone told Jensen that a friend tricked her into thinking that Jensen had died in a car crash. This led to Jensen finally caving and joining Twitter because the network has actually been trying to get him to join because it's a good way to promote the show and interact with fans. They had even gotten the @jensenackles username ready for him just in case he decided to join. He did it onstage during the panel. He said not to expect him to tweet about his food. Lots of funny fumbling around trying to get it setup, Jared teaching Jensen how to tweet, Jensen not knowing what a hashtag is or what it means to have a lot of followers = Comedy Gold
- Jensen called his twitter username "handle" and Jared started laughing at him. Jensen didn't understand why that was funny.
-Jared then asked if Jensen knew what he wanted to use as his avatar. Jensen didn't know what that meant, so Jared just kept laughing.
- Jensen used @ instead of # when adding the hashtag. He also thought he needed to put his username in the tag.everyone was just dying at this point.
- After Jensen finally sent his first tweet, people in the audience said they hadn't gotten it. When Jared grabbed the phone, he saw something like "failed to post" or "failed to send message". :)
- Apparently the cell signal was weak. So Jared just lifted the phone as far as he can reach saying it should get it closer to the satellite that way. It worked!
- Jensen just acted like he was really stressed out the whole time. Then Jared said, "Dude, you just went up 2,000 followers in 2 seconds" Jensen replied "And my temperature went up 20 degrees!"
- Jensen said he and Jared work better as a team so they're going to team up against Misha on twitter. He described Misha as a guy with a perpetual target on his back and that Misha was also like a ball of yarn they like to bat around. Awww... Poor Misha.
- Jensen also confirmed that the Jensen Ackles page in Facebook with 4+ million followers belongs to him. Apparently some FB representatives came up to him after they did Nerd HQ and asked if he wanted the page. Not really understanding what it all means he just went sure, why not, and ended up with the account. He still hasn't done anything with the confirmation email.

^by a person on tumblr.

They are adorable. Both of them :P

they r the   cutttesttt...
poor jensen had so difficults to open his accnt bt to his rescue was jared.
they r so funny cant love them more...Edited by Onupriya - 9 years ago
@Vasu
Thanks for sharing! :)
So much happy that Jenson Ackles has finally joined Twitter! 
Jensen Ackles
@ JensenAckles
Actor. Director. Husband. Father.
TWEETS
FOLLOWING
FOLLOWER
Misha is desperate to get Jensen retweet him ! ðŸ˜ˆ J2 have united , n they'll double attack on him on twitter , n he should really now think twice b4 calling Jensen "bald. " ðŸ¤£
Jensen , finally you caved in ! ðŸ¥³ Btw, who's that child in Jensen's dp ?? ðŸ˜³
Aww poor baby doesn't know how to use hash tags. ðŸ¤— ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by Bamonforever

Misha is desperate to get Jensen retweet him ! ðŸ˜ˆ J2 have united , n they'll double attack on him on twitter , n he should really now think twice b4 calling Jensen "bald. " ðŸ¤£
Jensen , finally you caved in ! ðŸ¥³ Btw, who's that child in Jensen's dp ?? ðŸ˜³
Aww poor baby doesn't know how to use hash tags. ðŸ¤— ðŸ¤£

Wait , he'll surely take some kind of revenge on poor 'IshaCollins' ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ˜›

Trying to figure out Twitter and I'm noticing an odd growth on my shoulder. #Weird pic.twitter.com/wT96G7Sd5g

View more photos and videos
Retweeted by Jensen Ackles

Here goes! A @jarpad @JensenAckles selfie from set! #spn200 #SPNFamily #Supernatural #TOPLESS pic.twitter.com/fQjrbtT162

View more photos and videos

@JensenAckles lil advice :Don't drink and tweet,EVER! Proof read your tweets, if not sure ask a friend..not Jared, he is still learning;-)jk

Welcome to twitter my love!!!@JensenAckles ;-))

Edited by Bamonforever - 9 years ago