Shriya95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Congos to all d winners n fr d new at๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by Shriya95 - 9 years ago
raj_a_p thumbnail

Originally posted by: naq5

The citations on virat yudh were so magnificient & beautiful. spcly arjun's entry into the battlefield.  Whty the hell dint they how this in SP it wud have made for good viewing. instead of wasting time on bhishma's death.

thank you for the citations ๐Ÿ˜Š im inspired to read more. does KMG also have a similar type of description?

Yes KMG has described this in more detail.
ElMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: raj_a_p

Congrats to all winners esp. putr(a/i)Brishti and poutr(a/i) shree๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

One query- how come I am Indra? For Satyaki award, I can have an iota of understanding๐Ÿ˜‰... however Indra?

I basically have no idea Raj ...When asked about the category I,said somebody who is very possesive about Arjuna and cherishes all his deeds with utmost pride ...May be they found a fatherly figure in u ...Anyways congos to u ..I would rather prefer Satyaki than Indra...Thank you pitamaha
ElMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Talking of Indra lets disscuss about Arjun and Indra for first fifty pages of this AT ...
raj_a_p thumbnail

Originally posted by: frappie

Talking of Indra lets disscuss about Arjun and Indra for first fifty pages of this AT ...

So let me begin with this citation from Mahabharata a modern rendering:

"Welcome!" cried the Lord of Devaloka. He embraced Arjuna and sniffed the top of his head like any father.
   The others were struck by the likeness between father and son and by how splendid the kshatriya of the earth was. Here, Arjuna seemed every bit a Deva himself.

AngelinaEdangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good Morning Shaheerians!! 

Congo on the new AT!!! Loved all the virat war discussions in the previous AT!! Raj u rock!! 

I wanted to see Karna running and Dury saying that dia to everyone to forget about the day and not a word should reach HP๐Ÿ˜†

Looks like Shaheer might not do Ashoka because he wanted to do something young and @ present kind of serials!! but who knows what will happen in the next couple of months!! I am sure if the script is good then Shaheer might as well give the nod!!! but  my expectations have gone down for Ashoka!!! 
But whatever show he comes up with it will be a great hit!! He was in such a good mood yday, he was laughing all thru the interview, he is such a sweet heart, very honest in whatever he wanted to say!! 

So he will be giving a performance in Indonesia!!! Lucky Indonesians!!๐Ÿ˜›

THANKS A LOT FOR GIVING ME THE 'LOVELY MEMBER OF THE AT' AWARD!! I AM SO HAPPY !๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

Have a good day everyone!! 

Thought we will see more of this in the future in the form of Ashoka but looks like the chances are very bleak!! 

Edited by harangel - 9 years ago
Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Look what i have found๐Ÿ˜‰
Is Shaheer Sheikh in love?

Mahabharat's Arjun aka Shaheer Shekh may have several pretty ladies (read: Draupadi, Subhadra, Ulupi, and Chitrangada) vying for his attention in his screen life but in real life, there is someone who is attracting his attention these days.

We are referring to Shaheer's latest tweet:

And yes, we had noticed a tweet wrote on a similar note a few days back which further strengthens our doubt:

Well, when we spoke to Shaheer last time over the phone he denied dating anyone but going by this tweet we wonder whether the guy has found his Ms. Right? Or was he simply driven away by the pleasant weather that inspired the poet in him.

Looks like we have to wait and watch to hear from Shaheer himself.

--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
santhi- its old Article yr and dont believed  that...๐Ÿ˜† fools Shah k tweets s guess kar rahe hai Shaheer in a luv or not ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคฃ Shah's tweets always depend on his mood  ๐Ÿ˜Ž