Mahabharat

|| SHAHEER SHEIKH || ~' Vikranta Kshatra ARJUNA '~#AT54 AT Awards @pg2 - Page 5

Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -abhi-pundir-

santhi- its old Article yr and dont believed  that...๐Ÿ˜† fools Shah k tweets s guess kar rahe hai Shaheer in a luv or not ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคฃ Shah's tweets always depend on his mood  ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Hmm ๐Ÿ˜Ž lets see what happens next๐Ÿ˜ณ i guess he is planning to marry now ๐Ÿ˜• and then he will be back with a bang  !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: santhiyaa_J

Hmm ๐Ÿ˜Ž lets see what happens next๐Ÿ˜ณ i guess he is planning to marry now ๐Ÿ˜• and then he will be back with a bang  !

i really no idea yr .. pata nhi kya chal raha hai Shah k dimag me๐Ÿ˜• but it conform He will be back soon on tv ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Spring-Dew thumbnail

i really no idea yr .. pata nhi kya chal raha hai Shah k dimag me๐Ÿ˜• but it conform He will be back soon on tv ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

as Ashoka the great๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ!! i m sure he is coming back as Ashoka coz if he isn't coming as Ashoka then why would he say that i will be back in 6 months๐Ÿ˜‰
--Royal-- thumbnail
Missing Warrior Arjun๐Ÿ˜ญ
Embedded image permalink
--Royal-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: santhiyaa_J

as Ashoka the great๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ!! i m sure he is coming back as Ashoka coz if he isn't coming as Ashoka then why would he say that i will be back in 6 months๐Ÿ˜‰

Ashoka I think he is not interested in Ashoka
Spring-Dew thumbnail

Ashoka I think he is not interested in Ashoka

nooo ๐Ÿฅบ
--Royal-- thumbnail
Rajkumar Arjun ab kis Role m waapas aana chahte ho??
Embedded image permalink
Spring-Dew thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ณ
Spring-Dew thumbnail

Shaheer Sheikh Family Members:

Father: Mr.Sheikh

Mother: Mrs.Sheikh

Mr.Sheikh - Shaheer Sheikh Father

Shaheer Sheikh's parents are from the Bhaderwah District of Jammu region of Jammu and Kashmir.
Shaheer Sheikh's father, Mr. Sheikh was an engineer with a transferable job and had to often leave his family back in Jammu, when he had to move. Thus, Shaheer got to live with his paternal grandparents and remembers having a marvellous time with them. Shaheer only moved out from his State when he had to do his graduate studies.
Shaheer Sheikh's father is the one who handles all his finances and makes all investment decisions on Shaheer's behalf; he even does his insurance and plans his savings schemes. As, Shaheer is candid enough to say that he doesn't believe in saving money, his father had to probably step in as his son's financial consultant! But, this definitely enables Shaheer to then focus on his work, without any worries.
Shaheer Sheikh has said in an interview that his father is his inspiration and that he has always supported him and never stopped him from doing whatever he wanted, be it acting or anything else, on the one condition that he be always honest to him regarding what he is doing. Though Shaheer knows that his father would have preferred it if he would have returned to his home State, he is happy about the fact that his father is proud of him.

Mrs.Sheikh - Shaheer Sheikh Mother

Shaheer Sheikh's mother is a homemaker who was very calm and understanding when she got to know that her son wanted to go to Mumbai to try his luck in the entertainment industry. She, herself is a huge television fan and is delighted and proud and loves the fact that her son is doing so well on television.
Shaheer Sheikh is basically a home loving boy, who loves to share everything with his parents. It is obvious that he is very close to his parents and he regrets the fact that he hasn't been with his parents in the past couple of years.

http://tvgupshup.com/shaheer-sheikh-family-pics-with-parents/

--Royal-- thumbnail
Santhi- thanks for sharing ..i luv to read this again ๐Ÿ˜ƒ