RoSid/AviMan AT4~Main Toh Aapki Saans Hoon Na Jo Aap Mein Bass Tho Hai - Page 53

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

banuprasa thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi friends

Myself seeing serial is something impossible because I hate serials.  I never seen any of the serials.

But one day accidentally I was changing the channels & saw the episode in Tamil where mataji keep competition between in laws to handover the keys.

I felt interesting & that is when I saw rosid where Roli goes to siddhant to tell about winning...

Then their Bombay trip etc...

I was really impressed.  

I know it is Hindi serial & went in search of the name of the Hindi serial & found it as sasural simar ka.

In Hindi the serial goes 1 year almost ahead from Tamil.

So I started watching in Hindi as well as Tamil for Rosid.

Still I was missing episodes before that competition.  So I watched those online too.

Oh god! I have gone mad with them.

I went in search to see their scenes again & again & found rosid scenes collection.

In fact in search of rosid only I found india forum & become member.

But I was not much active earlier like now.

But to be frank I stopped after those crap tracks of janvi and all.  Even now I am not watching.  Also I reach home late & I miss its timing to watch too.

And yes.  Finally rosid turned this banu to a writer.  I heard the person become writer in love with their partner.  But I turned to be writer in love with rosid ๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by banuprasa - 9 years ago
PreetiSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: banuprasa

Hi friends

Myself seeing serial is something impossible because I hate serials.  I never seen any of the serials.

But one day accidentally I was changing the channels & saw the episode in Tamil where mataji keep competition between in laws to handover the keys.

I felt interesting & that is when I saw rosid where Roli goes to siddhant to tell about winning...

Then their Bombay trip etc...

I was really impressed.  

I know it is Hindi serial & went in search of the name of the Hindi serial & found it as sasural simar ka.

In Hindi the serial goes 1 year almost ahead from Tamil.

So I started watching in Hindi as well as Tamil for Rosid.

Still I was missing episodes before that competition.  So I watched those online too.

Oh god! I have gone mad with them.

I went in search to see their scenes again & again & found rosid scenes collection.

In fact in search of rosid only I found india forum & become member.

But I was not much active earlier like now.

But to be frank I stopped after those crap tracks of janvi and all.  Even now I am not watching.  Also I reach home late & I miss its timing to watch too.

And yes.  Finally rosid turned this banu to a writer.  I heard the person become writer in love with their partner.  But I turned to be writer in love with rosid ๐Ÿ˜‰

i still watch their scenes again and again 
and yes even i found india forums in search of rosid 
justloverosid thumbnail
 i too found If through  my search for rosid๐Ÿ˜‰
 and  glad I joined after i year of being silent reader. as i have found friends here  with whom i feel very close to๐Ÿ˜ƒ
PreetiSJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: justloverosid

i too found If through  my search for rosid๐Ÿ˜‰

and  glad I joined after i year of being silent reader. as i have found friends here  with whom i feel very close to๐Ÿ˜ƒ

i was a silent reader for about half a year, then i finally joined, and i am also glad that i joined because of the wondeful friendship i now share with people from different places in the world ๐Ÿ˜Š
justloverosid thumbnail
Originally posted by: PreetiSJ

i was a silent reader for about half a year, then i finally joined, and i am also glad that i joined because of the wondeful friendship i now share with people from different places in the world ๐Ÿ˜Š

It feel that being here regardless of our believe and culture we all understand  each other through the language of Rosid๐Ÿ˜ƒ
PreetiSJ thumbnail

It feel that being here regardless of our believe and culture we all understand  each other through the language of Rosid๐Ÿ˜ƒ

well said ๐Ÿ˜Š
justloverosid thumbnail
 Well preeti we should reach to page 80 today  and that will be left with 20 more and i have i feeling that by sunday we would accomplish our goal of reaching  to 100 pages๐Ÿ˜‰
PreetiSJ thumbnail

Well preeti we should reach to page 80 today  and that will be left with 20 more and i have i feeling that by sunday we would accomplish our goal of reaching  to 100 pages๐Ÿ˜‰

80th page started... and im sure we can increase it by at least one or two more pages today ๐Ÿ˜Š, and yes definitely, we must accomplish our goal by sunday ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
PreetiSJ thumbnail
very emotional scene 

justloverosid thumbnail
Originally posted by: PreetiSJ

very emotional scene 

I really love  the way sid took care of his roli ๐Ÿ˜‰