Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LavenderBloom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: ANGELICEYES

Maloom nahi Lavy khatam hua ki nahiπŸ˜•..

πŸ˜•
LavenderBloom thumbnail
Can anyone post a review of the episode ?? please...
ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Damn boring.. It had thousands of loopholes..the motive and the case both are truly disappointing.. The party scene and the last scene clearly showed that DS track will be dragged further.. End it asap FW!! Its getting on nerves.. The CID ladies could wear more decent dresses in the party (sorry to those who don't agree..its my personal opinion). How can the blood cancer patient Chirag (in last stage) be strong enough to commit murders, making a goons' team, arranging bombs being financially too weak to even have proper treatment???!! Daya sir with Sachin were present for half of the episode and rest was laid by Kavin. ACP & Abhijeet sir arrived just at the beginning and climax.. I like the sharp shooter's last shot.. I dozed off in the middle..hence my vote go for 'Fell Asleep Midway'.
Note : If you've missed it..don't bother to watch and waste time..(NOM & My personal opinion only).
luvcid1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
for me less abhi sir is equal to no cidπŸ˜• and when kavin was there for most of the part, i didnt pay much attention to the story. only wait for abhi sir to come. for god sake FW, end this DS track. 
LavenderBloom thumbnail

Damn boring.. It had thousands of loopholes..the motive and the case both are truly disappointing.. The party scene and the last scene clearly showed that DS track will be dragged further.. End it asap FW!! Its getting on nerves.. The CID ladies could wear more decent dresses in the party (sorry to those who don't agree..its my personal opinion). How can the blood cancer patient Chirag (in last stage) be strong enough to commit murders, making a goons' team, arranging bombs being financially too weak to even have proper treatment???!! Daya sir with Sachin were present for half of the episode and rest was laid by Kavin. ACP & Abhijeet sir arrived just at the beginning and climax.. I like the sharp shooter's last shot.. I dozed off in the middle..hence my vote go for 'Fell Asleep Midway'.
Note : If you've missed it..don't bother to watch and waste time..(NOM & My personal opinion only).

Thanks for the fast detailed nice update Angel...😊😊😊😊
i am skipping the episode...

Edited by LavenderBloom - 9 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
Thanks for that Angel. I was half-expecting a bad episode after yesterday's awesome episode and it turns out I was right.
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

my turn of WU...🀒🀒🀒
could I use this Option in My WU...

Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
the words i have for today's epi dont wanna use here...i will get banned...dont know why i bothered to watch...total waste of my time...all i will say is it was pathetic..title was even more boring... πŸ₯±
😑 🀒
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Ritu-

the words i have for today's epi dont wanna use here...i will get banned...dont know why i bothered to watch...total waste of my time...all i will say is it was pathetic..title was even more boring... πŸ₯±
😑 🀒

Thanks. I missed this and I guess I need not bother about watching this online.
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This episode was as boring as yesternight's episode was interesting.Wasted an hour of my life.