Episode 1121 Khatre Mein ACP aired on 30th August 2014 (Saturday) - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by gadhadada

my turn of WU...🀒🀒🀒
could I use this Option in My WU...

Oh , my prayers for u...
Can you skip DS track scenes in your WU , if it's allowed? How about CID team was at party and received phone call ? Works? 
No you can't write popat fell asleep... Sit with it...😈
Originally posted by ANGELICEYES

Damn boring.. It had thousands of loopholes..the motive and the case both are truly disappointing.. The party scene and the last scene clearly showed that DS track will be dragged further.. End it asap FW!! Its getting on nerves.. The CID ladies could wear more decent dresses in the party (sorry to those who don't agree..its my personal opinion). How can the blood cancer patient Chirag (in last stage) be strong enough to commit murders, making a goons' team, arranging bombs being financially too weak to even have proper treatment???!! Daya sir with Sachin were present for half of the episode and rest was laid by Kavin. ACP & Abhijeet sir arrived just at the beginning and climax.. I like the sharp shooter's last shot.. I dozed off in the middle..hence my vote go for 'Fell Asleep Midway'.
Note : If you've missed it..don't bother to watch and waste time..(NOM & My personal opinion only).
Thanks angel, after first two words of your update I was sure as hell that I am not watching. About dressing hmm  And about DS , sorry I used all galiya I knew already πŸ€’
yesterday's epi ws disgusting..😑 i can't tolerate ths stupid DS track anymore,plz FW plz stop torturing the fans like ths...yesterday tht party scene nd shreya-siddharth drama ws the most irritating part😑 ..the case ws also too boring🀒... the one and only thing i liked in yesterday's epi ws abhi sir's shot ..😳...apart frm tht scene i disliked each and every part of the epi..nd the precap ws horrible...😑...2nyt they r going to torture us even more wth that stupid idiotic track...planning to skip 2nyt's epi..
my friend downloaded the episode and called me to watch with her...😳😳😳obviously i couldn't say no so i watched with her after warning her about the epi...πŸ˜•

Uff...
what else can i say...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜²
dumb scenes in the start and the end...
😑

Acp sir's and Abhi sir's performance was awesome...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘
but the weird story, the starting and the ending scene made me mad...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌthe DS track has become unbearable...
πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Overall please skip the episode...
if not atleast the starting and the ending... or else you will go mad just like how i went watching the crap...

Any ways i am happy  Siddarth got to know the truth...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜›
now i want this track to be wrapped up very very very soon...

Edited by LavenderBloom - 9 years ago