Bidhe the biggest hypocrite in Sab Tv? - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Aarti_16

@TM
He is the least successful member in the society. I think abdul earns more than him. 

Don't you think success is a relative term ? For some suceess means earning lots of money but for some success may mean something else other than money. Bhide is a teacher and many students benefit from him, may be that could be being successful from his point of view. 

Abdul could be eearning more than him, but would you  really compare both of them ? What is the use of education then ? Should one not go to school or educate or enrich oneself if one could earn more money by opening a soda shop? Why does Jetha send Tappu to school ? Tappu can sit in his shop and learn the tricks of the trade and open 4 more shops. why bother to get education ?

I am just trying to say that money and materialistic things are not what every person goes after. Some may find happiness in other things too !

He might really  have an fd of 25000 and not of lakhs. After all how much will a tution teacher earn?  

I agree that he has not progressed much in his classes, but then even Jetha has just one shop. In 5 years he could have opened another branch? Where is his progress ? 

very well said ...   hats off .. my sentiments exactly 
Originally posted by gameon

The guy is secretary of some stupid society and behaves like he is the President of USA. He is a small tuition teacher who hasn't progressed outside his home classes since like 5years. He is the least successful member in the society. I think abdul earns more than him. He behaves like he knows everything. 
In one of the episode they all needed money quickly and everybody decided to break their FD. Everybody quoted some lakhs in their account but bhide quoted Rs.25k. lol

I really like the show and enjoy it a lot. I know its his character but real persons like this exists. 
i fully agree with your point , as i am not hypocrite like-------😆
anyway, i fully support ur point

it is not just man- bhide, its that wife also
calls people for juice drinks to house just to sell 10 bottles
because they hv girl daughter, gets goodies from other members

other members wives take her every where to rich places and exotic venues with them, though they cant afford
dono key ghamand aur baatein badi badi--- fukatchands😡
also...just remembered  ths  bhikaran couples
bhikaran madhvi paisa nahin tou bhe "bhaaujee bhaaujee...karkey ghusti rehti hain...

i can understand in chota mota garbha, orchestra etc

now she is excited of fukat ka entry to pavilion seat of IPL match which costs 10000 each

and fukat means it is frrom jeths pocket

bbita, sodi, hthi can afford

can bhikari bhides afford?

lekin nahin - achaa posh group mein entry maari hain achar papad bechkey aur wo taklu tution deke deke

i am giving incidence of previous episodes