TC article new entries in veera Shibani Kashyap Sanjay R Gagnani

Posted: 9 years ago

With Ranvi (Shivin Narang) all set to embark upon his new journey as a singer in Mumbai, gear up to see some interesting twists and turns in Star Plus' popular show Ek Veer Ki Ardaas...Veera (Beyond Dreams Entertainment).

The show will soon see a plot revolving around Ranvi participating in a singing competition. He will face a tough competition from modern day singers especially a rock star performer. And playing the role of this rich spoilt brat will be good looking Sanjay B Gagnani.

Sanjay, who has been part of Humari Devrani and numerous episodic based shows will be seen a charming guy in the show. He would be a talented singer and an even better performer on stage. He will be in complete contrast to Ranvi's simple personality and singing abilities.

When we spoke to Sanjay he said, "Talks are on but I cannot confirm anything at the moment."
Furthermore, singer Shibani Kashyap is set to make her acting debut with Veera. She will be seen as a mentor in the competition.

Shibani's character in the show will be called Megha, a famous singer who was boycotted from the industry due to her starry tantrums.

When she would meet Ranvi, she would realise his potential and agree to mentor him. So, she would take it up as a personal challenge to make him popular, and also to make a comeback in the industry herself.

Excited about the role, Shibani said in a statement: "The character is very reflective of me and how I am in real life. I am really excited to be making my fiction debut with ...Veera as the character comes easy to me and I am exploring it through the show."

The track is expected to go on air next week onwards.

Edited by NBTiann - 9 years ago
TFS😳

Knowing what kind of CVs this show has I can't even muster mild interest for this track.
If this sanjay guy is a 3rd angle b/w veeba then this show is utterly stupid 
But maybe both of the new entries would be for ranjan and looks like 7 more months of torture are about to start😵
Plss this is torture
Wasnt 7 months enough?
Again Ranjan drama 🥱
Hope this track ends ASAPEdited by Kiely - 9 years ago
This track would be of 7-8 months and baldev's track of 7 mins👏 Edited by overactor - 9 years ago
Tfs!

So Yash Uncle was doing kanjoosi in wardrobe & all for paying Shibani & the new guy! 😆
jab boring rg ke upar concentrate hi karna tha to nihal ko kyon laye.for  few secs modelling .
TBH, this track sounds good from the spoilers🤔 Especially the new rockstar guy's character seems to be interesting. But I don't trust these CVs. Storylines that have potential are turned into crap by the writers.
But this sounds like the most interesting track post leap😆 Or maybe its coz I have a thing for rockstars and bad boys😆 The show badly needs one to spice things up.
But I can't stand Ranvi or Gunjan.🥱
Originally posted by ilovemyself98

jab boring rg ke upar concentrate hi karna tha to nihal ko kyon laye.for  few secs modelling .
eye candy # 2😊