Arshi FF: Fighting Fate (TVK 2) Thread 5 - COMPLETED - Page 96

Posted: 9 years ago
CHAPTER 18

that was just awesome!!!
finally they both are taking baby steps towards normalcy!!
the way the both are bantering like before brought a smile on my face!!

liked that arnav took care of the ride to DM and khushi jumped to grab the opportunity to be with him..the car scene was 

the convo between aman and khushi was so cool...liked khushi being comfortable with him and arnav all ears to her convo trying to figure her out!!

khushi in absence of arnav has become just like him in the matter of business...
she always looked up his way of handling the situations and now she has emerged as a good one..
her ideas are even surprising arnav!!👍🏼

the veggies shopping was cute 
arnav's way of approaching khushi's condition was too good...
he is constantly opposing and distracting khushi to which she retaliates and that makes her open out.. more...
CHAPTER 19

what a chappy!!
really amazing

arnav's research on khushi's condition gave me a clear view to khushi's sufferings!!

they way they both were teasing each other and making up a fight was really very sweet and cute
finally many things are back i this chapter...
arnav's jealousy, the chair pulling and etc

the note was sweet..and he kept it with other letters and notes!!
good that khushi expressed her views regarding the bet and how she unfolded her trip to India and arnav so nicely understood her situation...
the convo that they both had was very much needed as they need to talk out everything...

the parting scene was emotional..neither wanting to face the situation of being separate yet again but this time they can reach other... 
the way arnav didn't let khushi speak and worded out his views on the challenge was nice...
that might have put khushi's heart to rest for a while knowing that this time it'll be okay!
arnav's attempt to make her back to him forever was sweet!!

CHAPTER 20

part 1
i am still trying o gather my thoughts...
from the beginning of this FF, i knew something had happened to the baby as he has not around khushi and was not talking to her..it was only khushi that voiced out her routines to him...even in TVK..i wanted the baby to die as he would be a reminder of his after but right now when i come across that he is no more, it is quite a heart constricting feeling!..
i never thought that khushi was going to India for son's death anniversary.
felt really sad..

so finally arnav and bua started talking after all these things!! and bua revealed about the boys death! arnav being a good father and a loving husband rushed into the first flight to give a shoulder and help his wife recover all the losses she had to face in her life!
the graveyard scene was emotional..watching khushi give toy to the dead baby which he wanted was really very overwhelming..the message in the gravestone regarding arnav, i had tears in my eyes! 
the way both khushi and arnav were trying to hide the emotions and how they both reacted was saddening..

part 2
the part of adinav was really too sweet!!
the way arnav felt proud of khushi's decisions and her woks which she did in her absence and  how khushi was mobbed by the children was sweet...he understood her...and was supporting her in every turn..

the wishing lantern scene was nice too..their wish for their innocent child was good..
liked that arnav decide to accompany khushi on this day when she needs his support...

part 3
i m literally crying right now...
that was way too emotional for me..my heart just went out for all the three innocent souls who suffered hell because of 1 person..their battle with themselves and how they have emerged from it!!

khushi appeared as a really strong woman who has faced all sort of odds in her l;ife and has come and is surviving on her own but now she need not worry worry as she is back to her life support...
every detail of the baby says how much khushi was attached to him after initial hesitations

when i read the last part, my throat was clogged..i just couldn't help but imagine the pain khushi must went through..the pain when arnav saw khushi remembering those events and how they stated that the baby was their...arnav's and khushi's

i just fell for your plot!!! i m feeling honored to have came across a  story like this!!

Edited by arnaushi - 9 years ago
CHAPTER 21

that was an amazing chappy...
felt really happy to read the small reunion of those two kids which where the first inkling to arnav and khushi...and buaji...
good that arnav and buaji are talking like before..
so arnav had tried to adopt ashu and rahul but they were already taken care of by his wife...

finally arnav and khushi are coming back to a little normalcy!!
they are finally talking everything out about the baby which was very emotional..his last wish especially...
the way the plea was made, my heart leapt out for the little kid!!it was just too sweet..and these statements were way too sweet..."I didnt marry an ordinary woman!" and "I married THE extra-ordinary Man!"

i liked the way they both had a discussion about the night when khushi left and how they are trying to forget their past!!
the fact that arnav has to accommodate to khushi's now anxious feelings is little saddening...as they have carry the effects of the vile person way too long..
the surprise was funny as the dialogues were hilarious and acting was best...
loved that khushi took care of these two...
CHAPTER 22

nice update...
another reunion was good one...
liked that nani, anjali and aman did not push the subject too much and khushi happily chatted with them along with bua about her son...
the joke regarding the slang made me go into flashback!!
and arnav's challenge regarding that was quite something

khushi has changed so much over these years...including her way of dressing..
she is now dressed as a bomb!!...she takes arnav's breathe away b y her elegant look...
and her comment on arnav's persona was so funny...
thik thak??? arnav must have earned himself a heart attack!
the way she took him to her company and explained everything to was nice...
she building all this in his absence was marvelous..

her own floor was nice...she had a place for her son too...
they both are connected through the ache for their lost son..
access to her is limited! that shows how much she has closed everyone from her life
she is still trying to get used to arnav's touch...good
arnav should be proud of her..which he is...

sorryfor late comment
chapter 22
its awesome
khushi had made bw industry un this 3 years
arnav is proud on her
thnx fir pm