wonderful!! lol frog dance :D
crazyff-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Fantastic update.. you write every scene look so real...👏
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG Diii... how many more talent do you have... this is BEAUTIFUL... much more than a simple beautiful actually... wow... amazing... i'm out of words... loved it to core... loved all the nautankis of this crazy girl... she is amazing... the way she revive herself, and emerged as stronger after every awkward situation... WOW... and her talks with the journal Arnav... i sooo love this... remember what i said last time, journal wala Arnav is MINE... and whatever the asli wala may say about overnight change in his decision, we know everything... so it only makes us fall in love with him over and over again... loved this angry Khushi... gussa wala, yet so caring... love her for this outburst today... and love Arnav more for helping her coming out of her distressed state... poor girl... how much more she would suffer... my heart went for her today seeing her suffering yet again even when it was her B&W... poor poor girl... but Arnav is here for her... the way he understood her, helped her silently, and his 'Take you time, I am in no rush'... wow... Yes, Khushi WILL come around, will become his all over again... and we trust this man enough to know she wont be alone in this fight... and they will win it... TOGETHER...

PS: Di, i havent commented on last chappy, but the way things are going, i guess if i keep postponing my comments in hope of talking my heart content i may not be come back anytime soon... so thought i better tell you what i wanna tell, even if in short, but at least say it... i miss spending time here Di... miss all the fun... and most importantly i miss you and Lala...

shipra.aqua thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congrats in d new thread... [=D>]

An awesome update...

I am very positive that Arnav will be able to bring back his khushi..,

& many many congratulations for writing such a fabulous poem..,Edited by shipra.aqua - 9 years ago
Aisha1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congratz on new thread 🥳🥳

The poem which u have wrote was amazing last quote describe the situation of khushi so well 👏👏

Amazing update 👏👏
Loved it 😛

Its hurts so much to see khushi in this condition 😭

Eagerly waiting for d next part ⭐️

sman thumbnail
wonderful..it will take time for Kushi to heal
Sunshine28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Loved the update... Deeps I cannot see Kushi sufferibg so much... Arnav has got to.stop.her from taking pills... it was really painful to read Kushi washing her hands repeatedly and turning hysterical and its.more.painful to.watch Arnav being helpless... im jus waitung for things to get alright... and Kushi will be back to India in 5 days... Omg Deeps... is is abt her son Adarsh?? So.I wish everything sorts.out between kushi and Arnav in 5 days and both leave to India together. ..
  Wonderful update... love u... read it before the pm...thanx fr the pm...

Hugs... xoxo. ... love u

Love 
Preethi
loves_aishu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congrats on the new Thread!!
Loved your Poem, it was amazing, it truly told everything Khushi stood for and is doing!!
Amazing!!

This style of Arnav is great,
love how he is helping Khushi come out of her insecurities,
just hope the five days suffice them!!

His idea of feigning sickness to divert her mind was super!!

As always your writing is Superb, how make us privy to the different problems and the life of a person wronged in such a manner,
your words truly touch deep!!

Keep writing, Keep Well!!
TC!!😊 

Edited by loves_aishu - 9 years ago
sagmruswe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Cngrts on d new thread n amazing update. She will overcum her fears by arnavs love
harini2327 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update..cant discripe by words dii..u r a fabulous writter..i hope kushi will soon get rid of this panic attack by arnav love..