Arshi FF: Fighting Fate (TVK 2) Thread 5 - COMPLETED - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
Fabulous update.
feeling sorry for khushi.she is even resisting arnav's touch.
and ufff arnav's reply,his pain... he snapped at her so that she didn't assume that he is feeling sorry for her.
their life is so complicated😭

amazing update. arnav is feeling helpless to see khushi like this... let's see what happens

Excellently written poem and every stanza depicts the emotional roller coaster of Kushi's life πŸ‘. Deepthi, you are not only a writer but a poet too and hope to discover more hidden talents of yours in this "Fighting Fate" journey.

Kushi, what a place to hide diary...I can use this tip πŸ˜†. LOL...What and escape route...Kushi what an idea...don't want to ride the bike because it is not jazzy enough...πŸ˜†.  Why Kushi has to go to India?. Is it Adarsh birthday or does she need to be present for any of Adarsh medical treatment? .

I like this 7 days and 5 days war of words between them😊. At least it brings back the ease and reminds their olden days. Frog dance, crows caw is funny too.

Likes Arnav's pat reply and sneering jibe to Kushi's doubts. It is much needed by Arnav to bring Kushi out of guilt and pity trip. I heard people either eat too much or too less under trauma / depression and Arnav's freezer is a good example of it. Loved Kushi's dhamkis and acceptance "I am NOT LEAVING YOU ever...". Arnav is expert turning wheels to bring Kushi out of any state and make her solely focus on HIM but nothing. It will be interesting to see if Arnav come to know about Kushi's past three years of life through Kushi or will he accidentally discover her diary?...Mystery continues...

I was just thinking what genre does TVK fall under - Fiction, Mystery, Thriller, Satire, Realistic...πŸ˜†

Indeed very nice update n khusi frog dance was hilarious
Hey, this is soo amazing...
Beautiful..
Kushi's frog dance ..it was fun 
But the last scene ..it's very sad 
Hope within 5 days everything will be alright 
they both are trying so hard to get over their fears and move on

Khushi can be so formidable but her fear of being touched is a problem between them reuniting

but thankfully Arnav knows this is giving her the space she needs to overcome this fear
So sad...
Thanks for pm...
That was one wonderful Poem di ! πŸ‘πŸΌ After reading.. now i am more curious abt Kushi's upcoming plan of visiting India ! I found myself giggling, when she was writing her diary !
"Bolana.. I am going to win you. You already started missing me.." πŸ˜†
"Ok bye bye... Meri asli zindagi calling.. Bye" Luv it ! 
Lol the next scene πŸ€£ "Frog dance?" Seriously kushi? πŸ€£

THE FIGHT ! He hurt himself more by hurting her with those words ! 
After the fight.. it kinda reminds me of Arnav's dialogue in ipkknd.. "Kushi, I am so sorry I had to say all these things thst how can i let YOU go... Forgive me. I have grieved you so much. I will win you back. And i will make you a part of my life forever..." ( and i donno why)

"But she didn't fail to keep him posted from time to time knowing how crazy he would go worrying about her" awww ! m so moved !

That's right ! Yell at him kushi ! I am NOT LEAVING YOU ever, win or lose is out of question now. You are stuck with me forever, did you hear that?! ( Arnav ! Yur mastermind plan s wrking ! ) 

as she rushed down to the Kitchen Sink, and repeated washed her hands.. check them thoroughly, murmuring something to herself.. at this part, my heart felt even heavier ! Kushi fight it n come out of it pls πŸ˜­ 

Finally, Arnav playing tricks on her to break her hysterical actions n thoughts ! 

Yet another awesomeee update diii ! :) Congrats !! thnx fr the PM :)
Edited by ks_Larhi - 9 years ago
Congrats on the new thread, hope khushi's pain gets a closure soon