Posted: 9 years ago
So I took a peek at today's epi and came to the conclusion that Urmila is a very disgusting woman,now she is trying to take Tolu Molu with her when their father is still alive.She is so selfish.I'm pretty sure Rashi who is looking from heaven now,she doesn't want all of this happening.😕And Jigar is very selfish to leave his kids like this for his own grieving.Poor kids,they need support and love from the parent that they are left with.😭And this Urmila is creating so much drama.On top of that,this brat Paridhi is creating even more problems.Can anything else go more wrong because that's just what we need.🤢

Edited by LoveSaathiya - 9 years ago
Originally posted by LoveSaathiya

So I took a peek at today's epi and came to the conclusion that Urmila is a very disgusting woman,now she is trying to take Tolu Molu with her when their father is still alive.She is so selfish.I'm pretty sure Rashi who is looking from heaven now,she doesn't want all of this happening.😕And Jigar is very selfish to leave his kids like this for his own grieving.Poor kids,they need support and love from the parent that they are left with.😭And this Urmila is creating so much drama.On top of that,this brat Paridhi is creating even more problems.Can anything else go more wrong because that's just what we need.🤢

I have to disagree that urmila is disgusting.  why shudnt she take them with her? their own father is leavin them when tolu molu need him the most. Good on urmila for taking initiative and take care of the kids.
Initially I didn't want urmilla to take them but if jigar doesn't care then maybe they better off with someone who wants them. 
Originally posted by nayhaj

I have to disagree that urmila is disgusting.  why shudnt she take them with her? their own father is leavin them when tolu molu need him the most. Good on urmila for taking initiative and take care of the kids.

Urmila is trying to take Tolu Molu because she wants her money.You can even see it an article.She doesn't care about the kids,but about the money.
Feel sad for the kids, urmilla doesn't have the right intentions and will turn the against modi's but jigar is selfish too he only see his pain and is running away and that to leaving his kids when they need him the most. Even modi's are taking the situation to lightly they should force the kids on jigar and tell him it's his responsibility.Edited by angelic8219 - 9 years ago
When other family members are there to take are of Tolu Molu, who the hell does Urmila think she is (besides being a grandmother) to take those kids away from their home where they feel the safest? They are used to this life and Gopi and Ahem are helping to take care of the kids. Jigar is being ridiculously selfish. I can't believe that he wants to leave to the USA. The problem with Urmila is that she is not seeing that the whole family is mourning - they loved Rashi. If they didn't, they would have kicked her out a long time ago and there would have been no need for a death sequence in this show.  Rashi was kicked out and it was Gopi who brought back Rashi to the house asking Jigar and everyone to forgive her. 
Besides this Paridhi is getting on my nerves too...I cannot believe she forces herself to marry Jigar. It's like a second Rashi - she lied and got married to Jigar by lying to his fiance at the time and that's how she came into Jigar's life. She didn't even really love Jigar in the beginning - she fell in love with him later but it wasn't really all that real because of Urmila being the haddi in their relationship. Why did the CVs make Paridhi such an annoying character? Fine, she's bubbly, but she's going past irritation and into being a manipulator. They didn't give her a brain??? It runs in their blood I suppose. 😕 🤢

Another thing - the kids are the ones who should make the decision as to who they want to live with. They love Gopi and have considered her their mother now.  Let them decide if living with their grandmother is in their best interest, or if living with their Modi family is in their best interest? After all, Urmila is selfish and has always thought about herself -she used her own daughter for money and manipulated them to give her money while they were mourning Meera's loss. So I do call her an ugly, and disgusting character too. She doesn't even treat her own husband with love and respect - and he lets her walk all over him, as well as Dhaval. Kinjal and Madhu Aunty actually talk back to Urmila...but some people never change. 👎🏼

Selfish is as selfish does. 
they are modi ...how can urmil take them...TM grew up in MM   hetal love them and also koki ...this is get stupid...   
Originally posted by angelic8219

Feel sad for the kids, urmilla doesn't have the right intentions and will turn the against modi's but jigar is selfish too he only see his pain and is running away and that to leaving his kids when they need him the most. Even modi's are taking the situation to lightly they should force the kids on jigar and tell him it's his responsibility.
but at least rashi's father and madhu ben will take care of tolu molu better than modi's coz no one cared for rashi's kids including jigar 😡 who thought of running away from his children 
where have all those sanskari's gone??? did koki and hetal forgot sanskari's after rashi's death???
except gopi (nt completely although)  who else is looking after them??? 
Totalyy agree.. And that Pridhi really very disgusting..🤢
Originally posted by LoveSaathiya

Urmila is trying to take Tolu Molu because she wants her money.You can even see it an article.She doesn't care about the kids,but about the money.

Ok so she wants money but so what? she cares alot for rashis kids she will take care of them n that's not even questionable. Btw wheres Papu cutie gone?