What is going on?!!! - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by aasighazi

When other family members are there to take are of Tolu Molu, who the hell does Urmila think she is (besides being a grandmother) to take those kids away from their home where they feel the safest? They are used to this life and Gopi and Ahem are helping to take care of the kids. Jigar is being ridiculously selfish. I can't believe that he wants to leave to the USA. The problem with Urmila is that she is not seeing that the whole family is mourning - they loved Rashi. If they didn't, they would have kicked her out a long time ago and there would have been no need for a death sequence in this show.  Rashi was kicked out and it was Gopi who brought back Rashi to the house asking Jigar and everyone to forgive her. 
Besides this Paridhi is getting on my nerves too...I cannot believe she forces herself to marry Jigar. It's like a second Rashi - she lied and got married to Jigar by lying to his fiance at the time and that's how she came into Jigar's life. She didn't even really love Jigar in the beginning - she fell in love with him later but it wasn't really all that real because of Urmila being the haddi in their relationship. Why did the CVs make Paridhi such an annoying character? Fine, she's bubbly, but she's going past irritation and into being a manipulator. They didn't give her a brain??? It runs in their blood I suppose. πŸ˜• πŸ€’

Another thing - the kids are the ones who should make the decision as to who they want to live with. They love Gopi and have considered her their mother now.  Let them decide if living with their grandmother is in their best interest, or if living with their Modi family is in their best interest? After all, Urmila is selfish and has always thought about herself -she used her own daughter for money and manipulated them to give her money while they were mourning Meera's loss. So I do call her an ugly, and disgusting character too. She doesn't even treat her own husband with love and respect - and he lets her walk all over him, as well as Dhaval. Kinjal and Madhu Aunty actually talk back to Urmila...but some people never change. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Selfish is as selfish does. 

I agree 100%.That's exactly what I'm trying to say but many people support Urmila(that shameless witch).

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by nayhaj

Ok so she wants money but so what? she cares alot for rashis kids she will take care of them n that's not even questionable. Btw wheres Papu cutie gone?

She will give very bad sanskar to themπŸ˜•.Anyways,I agree that Jigar is being extremely selfish and I have lost all sympathy and respect for him.He's acting like he is the only one suffering Rashi's loss.And yeah,I wonder where Pappu is,but of course as always the kids are always kind of sideline.