Posted: 9 years ago
surya, i think we should wait and watch for to see that.
So Bhandasura was created like this...
And so tomorrow, while Lohitang and Karitkeya duel, and Indra cheats ðŸ¤¢, Ganesha will celebrate his birthday...😕
wait a minute... kamdev was turned to ashes by mahadev way before mahadev & devi parvati got married , right??? so how does ganesh come into the picture??? don't tell me that kamdev's mortal remains remained exactly at the spot he was taken down by mahadev, undisturbed for all the years that elapsed between his demise & ganesha's birth !!!! and that, maybe baby ganesha went inside the cave where the ashes lay & in a moment of playfulness, made a statue out of it ???!! seems a little indelible...
NO.
This just is NOT done.
How could they make such a great story into some nonsensical and illogical one-paragraph thing???😡
Bhandasura's story wasn't even concrete. It was just, if you enter Kailash, you die. He entered Kailash. He died.😡🤬
i am also dissappointed, but a good point is there also, suhasi looks good as aadishakti.
It's a pity, they ruin such good stories in DKDM. They've got such a good opportunity of doing proper justice to known stories already present in print. Instead of that they go on inventing fictional ones.

The Cvs killed a marvelous legend yet again !.. ðŸ˜¡ .. if they cant do justice to the original stories, y even bother to attempt it ! i suppose they havent offended enough, so they are continuing with their "creative" spree.. this is not a regular daily soap where the Cvs can butt in with whatever & whenever it takes to their fancy , its a freakin mytho show !.. they have the perfect raw material in hand & yet they are hell-bent on ruining it !!..😕
Aakash, I second, third and fourth that ...

But I guess today there will be some continuation... even then the murder of the story is a done thing