ArHi FF || Serendipity #4 || Link to Th 5: Pg 1 - Page 50

Posted: 9 years ago
I'm sorry guys. The internet in my apartment is refusing to cooperate πŸ˜­ The update is written and completed, but I don't think I will be able to post it (I only have access through my smartphone). 
I'll have it up when I go to University tomorrow! I'm so sorry. Feel free to despise me. 

Love, 

Zee. 
Originally posted by aamir18

I'm sorry guys. The internet in my apartment is refusing to cooperate πŸ˜­ The update is written and completed, but I don't think I will be able to post it (I only have access through my smartphone). 
I'll have it up when I go to University tomorrow! I'm so sorry. Feel free to despise me. 

Love, 

Zee. 

We will be waiting... !!!

Just a Qn: Are the most heartbreaking moments already done in this FF.. or still to come ?
Waiting
Waiting
Is Kinara,arnav's daughter?
This curiosity is literally killing me.
Update fast
Originally posted by aamir18

Love, 

Zee. 

We will always love you Zee!! πŸ€—
Edited by Urvi.S - 9 years ago
Aw, it's not your fault, we still love you ! 😳 πŸ€— Edited by Parisian - 9 years ago
Arre yaar laal baththi hain .. Waiting for the green light !!!
Reading al the comments I hope you stay true to khushie And let her win this battle with arnav , he did not value her and does not respect her individuality as he was colored by his ego and past ,he just felt that he own her ,whereas tarang loves her with no conditions ,so in this story which is about khushie rising to become a strong person in her own right ,against the stereotype she was taught that women did not fight for their rights ,as they are weaker than men ,as in India girls are told they have to listen to their fathers ,and obey ,
Hi ! :)

Still having internet issues ?Edited by Parisian - 9 years ago
Looks like I ve got good company stalking this story :).. Making friends .. And waiting
Originally posted by Serene77

Looks like I ve got good company stalking this story :).. Making friends .. And waiting

Hello there ! :D

I'am Farah from Paris