Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
It's great! You just defy expectations. Everytime I feel I have this figured, you turn around the story.
But please let them meet ...now!
Aruni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Kinara sounds like an exciting person. But i still dont' understand this charlie... is it Khushi? πŸ˜•
amus5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ahha...a lovely siblings bonding indeed...  Charlie's Angels indeed πŸ˜³

but what was there staring on the face of ASR had to be made obvious by a five year old...

thanx for the update...pls continue soon πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by amus5 - 9 years ago
Urvi.96 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Why oh why Zee does every update end on a cliffhanger????  πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ I think I will officially go mad with all the suspense that is building up!! Loved the sweet interaction between Kinara and Arnav. So I'm definitely sure now that Kinara is Khushi's daughter. But why do they refer to Khushi as Charlie?? So I guess the next update will bring Arnav and Khushi face-to-face after five long years.  Ugh why do you have to do this Zee??  I want to know what will happen next!! πŸ˜† Looking forward to Charlie And Arnav face-off! πŸ˜ƒ
abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
kya baat hai the suspence is killing  the story doesnt seem to be moving forward  when will they two meet?
cosmina thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ZEE!!!!
Is one of most of my precious anniversary gift! Thank you!! I am glad,proud ashamed,all in one!

I love this Kinara princess ,is indeed their child,she has all from her father,spirit,sharpness,guts,but the way her eyes melted and brighten when she spoke about her mama...And i'm glad Kushi has another child,she has a family ,a loving one,for which she fight I don't know any Hindi words,but the name of the little sister is translated as''gift''? She is the life's gift for Kushi?.So,the big confrontation will be one of a kind,with Kinara introducing her father to her mother! I wonder why she took the Charlie name? 
Thank you again for your wonderful gift!😳

arohi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Oh yaar.. its unbearable now !!

Addicted to Arshi its difficult to imagine any other... It's painful to continue reading this story.. as it will be only more n more painful... atleast for a while.. I guess. But surely can't stop reading.

I think ASR should move on... as Khushi did !!
Lovelyday thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
First off, please no cliffhangers next two chapters... As it is, a lot us have crazy BP's as we read ur updates .. And u end it with a super cliffhanger ,makes me want to throw the phone to the wall ( just like ASR)( I read it on my ph ) .. One more thing , please let them talk ;) I mean Arnav and khushi when they meet .. Don't want them facing each other and chapter ending !!!! :)
About the update , it is fNtastic as usual.. I gave up on guessing game now. Who kinara is? Whose daughter her sis is? Etc etc etc

Now can u please update again ?? Sooon... As in really sooon???
rainyday3000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aww such a cute update...loved it!!! :)
kondhili thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So you are building up the suspense????
When are we going to have a darshan of khushi?...arnav is going to die when he sees a happily married khushi with 2 adorable children.

Can't wait!!!