ArHi FF || Serendipity #4 || Link to Th 5: Pg 1 - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
amazing update
have u knowingly forgotten to tell khushi is pregnant with arnavs child during her stay in tarangs house

would be waiting for the next update eagerly 

waiting to know reactions of everyone including khushi due to this encounter
wonderful update. waiting to read more.
I m really not disappointed at all if my assumptions are correct I will be happy for khushi n tarang and not sad for arnav, the reason is unknown to me.
omg tht was a fantastic update..kinara is so similar to arnav...she can not be arnav's right???
feel so bad for arnav :( ...but im happy tht khushi found tarang :)
hopefully next update we get to see khushi...
eagerly waiting for it!!
Originally posted by sman

mera bhi res :-)
I am first..voilaaa..
cliffhanger..not fair :-(((((   what an update yaar..feel like crying for Arnav even though he is at fault..Kushi also has another daughter..woww..now I have no doubt that Kinara is Arnav's which he can never reach.. beautiful update..loved it..in love with Kinara

I really like your  thought about the Ocean who never reach the Shore,or at least they meet just for a short time!👏
Ah,why  my mind can't be so fast to understand Zee's intentions or suggestions?!☺️
Kinara is such a darling!
loved the update!
Originally posted by cosmina

I really like your  thought about the Ocean who never reach the Shore,or at least they meet just for a short time!👏
Ah,why  my mind can't be so fast to understand Zee's intentions or suggestions?!☺️

:-)  Zee gives us beautiful twists and turns..can not predict at all..
Arnav can never have Kinara officially bcos he doesnt even remember he slept with Kushi.. i think he has transformed so much that he will not fight anymore with Kushi..
one thing am confused is, Zee says its an Arhi FF but Kushi is happily married to Tarang (am presuming)..eagerly waiting for story to unfold.
Congrats Ziitni, for the fourth thread. This story deserves all the appreciation in the world. Well done, you. 
I love love love Kinara. And Shagun seems like an adorable kid. Oh the big bang is coming . Would love to meet NY-fied Khushi. And her T-dawg. 
Congrats on new thread.
My heart is going dhuk dhuk on upcoming update... will Arnav come face to face with Khushi?
By the way Arshi are not divorced are they? That makes Khushis second marriage null and void and her two daughters illegitimate ?
woew!!! its was awsome convo between them...loved reading it...
continue soon...