Pavitra Rishta Written Update 25th August 2014

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Pavitra Rishta Written Update 25th August 2014

Written Update

Outside the Chawl

Ankita is outside the chawl. Pari comes there, Ankita says come Pari, I knew you would come. Pari says I was going to come Ankita, this is my house, I have full right to stay here but you? And believe me one day you will have to go away from here. Look everyone has a destiny and they get whatever is in their destiny but you're trying to get more then what you can, this won't happen for many days. You tried to ruin my life once already but you weren't successful and this time it will happen too, what do you think? You will trap ajoba in your words and snatch my right away from me? What do you know about that company? I have worked for that company day and night, I won't let you snatch my right away so easily. I will bring your truth out in front of everyone. 5 years ago you married Naren for money and then you tried to break our family, were you not at peace that you're doing all this now? Open your eyes and see our condition, we're on the streets! We sold this house and we have to live in this chawl but I haven't accepted defeat Ankita, I will snatch my right back. One day you will have to go away and I'll make sure. Ankita says forget it, forget it Pari that I'm leaving, I've come here permanently. And if you think I have come here for property then you're wrong, you're very wrong. I have no interest in the property, I am interested in you guys. I have come here to punish you for what you did, to make you realize your mistake. But I can see that none of you feel any guilt at all, you tried to take away an innocent person's life, you think that because you won the case you're out of all these things?

Outside the Chawl

Ankita says no if I'm here then there will be justice and that's for sure. And what did you say that I ruined your life 5 years ago? Maybe you don't know the truth Pari because I didn't tell you. So now listen, 5 years ago I left Naren, I loved Naren a lot, very much. So much that you probably didn't even love him that much, I left Naren and I pretended that I never loved him. I told you guys that I married Naren for money, you know why I did this? I thought Naren only loved Ahana and only Ahana can cure Naren, once Naren was cured he forgot me. You may now know this Pari but Rushali maam gave me a blank check and told me to put any amount I wanted to and then leave Naren's life. If I wanted property then I would not have stayed for Banaras for 5 years, why did I go from here? Tell me, because of you and Naren. Because if I came back in your lives there would be a problem, that's why I left. But you still think that I'm here for Manav ajoba's property? I don' t need this property and and far as your house goes, I felt very bad to hear that you guys lost after the case but I think you deserve this right? You did wrong and you should be punished and please. Now I have come Pari, it will be best for you to forget that I'm leaving. You'll have to tolerate me, whatever happens, now Ankita will not leave.  You thought I was weak and I stay quiet and don't say anything? But I'm strong now and I'll prove what I am.

Outside the Chawl

Ankita says and as far as your husband goes Pari, Mr. Naren Karmarkar, then he has also been my husband, as troubled as you are to see him like this I am also troubled but I can't help it, Naren made the mistake and he caused the accident so I will punish him. Forget me leaving from here. Pari says what do you think, your false stories will work with me? These stories will work on aaji/ajoba, not me. Now I will see how many days you are here for. Ankita says we'll see Pari who stays here, goodbye. Pari leaves.

Karmarkar chawl

Ashi, Pari and Naren are at their chawl. Ashi says dada I want to do the puja, there's a puja at Mansi Maushi's house. She'll make sweets and I want new clothes. Pari tells Ashi strictly they won't celebrate and says why do you want new clothes? It's not Diwali, it's Janmashtami. Naren says Pari what happened to you? Is this how you talk to a child? She's so small and it's a day to celebrate. Pari says Naren make your daughter understand, we can't afford to celebrate Janmashtami and buy new clothes. Rushali comes in the room and says Ashi that they will go to the mandir and do the puja. Ashi says I want to celebrate Janmashtami at home. Naren says Ashi dear don't worry, we'll celebrate Janmashtami at home, we'll  bring food and enjoy. Ashi says thank you dada. Naren says bye, love you. Rushali takes Ashi and leaves. Pari says Naren at least think once before making a promise, where will you bring new clothes? You know we should be saving money right now and not spending it on useless things. Naren says I know Pari but I can't see my daughter sad. Janmashtami starts, there is chanting going on. Ankita, Prashant and Sonu come in Pari and Naren's house.

Karmarkar chawl

Pari looks angry to see Ankita. Ankita says today is Janmashtami, happy Janmashtami. Naren says happy Janmashtami. Ankita tells Prashant to go. Prashant and Sonu leave. Ankita sets down Krishna's idol on their table. Pari yells why did you come here?! And who gave you the permission to come in my house to do the puja? Ankita laughs and says your house? Pari you may have forgotten but ajoba put all the property on my name and from now on this is my house. Ankita says but don't worry, I won't kick you guys out of here. Because I'm not selfish like you are. You can stay here for as long as you want. And yes tonight is the puja for Krishna Bhagwan so keep him here. Ankita says I will leave now. Ankita leaves.

At the temple

Naren and Ankita are at the mandir. Ankita sees Naren praying, she is about to leave when Naren says Ankita! One minute, I need to talk to you. Ankita says what do you need to say Naren sir? Tell me what do you need to say? Naren says please give me one chance to make you understand. Ankita says what will you make me understand? That you didn't cause the accident, is that what you want to say? Or that you won the case by money? I know you must have a lot of reasons but I don't want to know anything, because whatever happened, was in front of my eyes, I saw it myself. You can't deny it and I don't want to understand anything, I am here only for Ranvijay because I want to give Ranvijay justice and I will, though you may have won the case but today you will have to say the truth. Naren says Ankita I can't say it. Ankita says you can't say the truth, Naren sir I don't know why I still think you couldn't do wrong but what do I do? I saw it from my eyes, I saw you giving money to the police. Naren says Ankita I'm really sorry, I can't say anything more then sorry. Ankita says don't say anything more Naren sir but one thing is for sure. I am here for Ranvijay and I will give justice to Ranvijay, whatever happens I will bring out the truth. Naren says Ankita this will never happen, I will never be able to say the truth from my mouth, I am also as helpless as you are.

At the temple

Ankita says helpless? You don't look helpless to me and I will punish you for causing this accident and then see one day you will the truth. You don't even feel a little guilt that you caused such a big accident, you know I'm happy for the first time that you're not my husband because my Naren can never be like that. Ankita says one more thing Naren sir, when you were mad you were better because there was humanity in you and today you have changed. Try to become the old Naren again who loved everyone and understood people. Ankita leaves. Naren thinks to himself, forgive me Ankita I can't tell you the truth, if I tell you the truth then Pari will be in trouble.

Mansi's house

Ankita is in her house, she thinks to herself, where have you brought me to Bappa? Who do I choose and support? I want to make Naren realize his mistake and I will try my best but he isn't ready to accept his mistake. I want to give Ranvijay justice but why do I feel that I'm getting weaker in this fight? My love for Naren is making me weaker, how will I fight against Naren? Where will I get the strength, show me a way. What do I do? There is a voice that says listen to your heart Ankita, it's never wrong. Ankita thinks to herself, this is what my heart is saying, I will have to take the path that I'm taking. Mansi comes there and says tai, what are you doing here? You know Priya has taken on after you. Ankita says what do you mean? Mansi says she is stubborn like you, she doesn't listen to anyone. Ankita says Manu when was I stubborn? Mansi says you always wanted it your way. Prashant comes and says Manu is right, tai you have troubled us a lot. Ankita says I never troubled you guys, you bothered me, you would always bother me about going to school and about eating, I would take care of you guys and also Sonu and Pranav so how can you say that I bothered you guys, you guys troubled me. Mansi says yes I know how much you have done for us but you also did as you wished. Ankita says what did I do? Mansi says will we have to tell you this? Tai you left without informing us, you did not think once hoe we would live without you. Prashant says we looked for you everywhere, you know we can't live without you. We're not used to living without you. Ankita says Prashant, sorry. I'm sorry to both of you guys. Mansi says we're also sorry, I said so much but tai you don't talk to anyone and always stay sad.

Mansi's house

Mansi says tai what happened to you? Prashant says tai it's not the time to stay quiet, we'll have to take revenge for what Pari and Naren did to you. Ankita says I don't want to take revenge from anyone Prashant or teach anyone a lesson. I'm being honest, I have come only for you guys because I was missing you guys a lot, that's why I came. Prashant says tai you're lying, I know Pari put false blames on you. Ankita says it doesn't matter to me what Pari said, I know what I'm doing is right. I have only come for you guys, I wanted to live with you guys, I feel good coming here. Prashant says tai I know you're hiding something from me, you can share whatever you want with your brother. Prashant leaves, Mansi says tai may I ask you something? When you let you were pregnant right? So did your child not come with you? Ankita says my baby came in this world Mansi but it died. If I had a baby they would be Priya's age, they would be running around and I would be feeding the baby just like you feed Priya. I would have them sleep in my lap, my baby Mansi. When this happened to me there was no one there, no one. I was alone, my baby. Ankita is crying, Mansi hugs her. Ashi is singing from the other room. Ankita and Mansi hear her, Ankita says Mansi I'll be back. Mansi says what happened tai? Ankita goes, Ashi is on the bed singing a song. Ankita comes there.

In the bedroom

Ankita goes in the bedroom, she goes to Ashi and looks at her. Ashi looks happy to see her, she says Aunty you're here? Ankita and Ashi hug, Ankita remembers when she met Ashi in Agra and she told her to tell her where she lives, Ankita had given her pastries. Ankita says I met you in Agra right? Now tell me what is your name? Ashi says my name is Arushi Karmarkar. Ankita says Arushi Karmarkar? Ankita says tell me who taught you this song? Ashi says my dada taught me. Ankita says who is your dada? Ashi says dada! Naren comes there, Ashi points at Naren. Ankita sees Naren, Naren says yes Ashi is my daughter. Ankita sets Ashi down gently and leaves. Ashi says dada why did she leave? I like her, is she mad at me? Naren says maybe.

Precap: Ankita is asking God if she should stay with her family or away from them. I can never go away from them, is this my destiny? Tell me.

Enjoy!๐Ÿ˜Š

IMP NOTE: Starting from tomorrow,(26th August) due to school starting, I will not be able to update as early anymore, the updates will be done a few hours later, hope everyone understands. Thank you very much for understanding.๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by bhallarox - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cs-07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Bhalla! You are so quick with the updates and thank you - reading after a long time and i dont know how you still watch this show.
all the best with the school and do well.
stop watching this show :D
sarf14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
You and your WU are adorable๐Ÿ‘
Surish thumbnail
rink80 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the written update
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Bhalla dear , you are doing a great job and don't worry about the late update .
All the best for school ...