Neerjalaher thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Dimaag bacha kahan hai ki zor dale ...πŸ˜†
LoLali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arti07

XCUSE ME ! πŸ˜‘😑😑 wat do you mean by this ????? grrr 😑ab aisi indian actresss kanha se search kare tht  can act ????? πŸ€”gosh ! strange fans strangest demand ! πŸ€“ek acting waali actress thi naa ! didnt he do a show with a gal who can act 😳wat happened  ???? bas hum and cockroach dekhte theπŸ˜† TRP kaun dega !πŸ˜†

chal chal mujhe lowe story dekhni hai😳 ekdum stupid typical senseless tv waali where heroine knows everything except acting β˜ΊοΈ

Oh yes that unique show ws loved and praised by real critics who understood quality . . .Arey what senseless love story you want to see . .wahi idiotic trip and fall, stupid eyelocks and staring, blowing wind and all . .blah . .i believe all these gimmicks arn't required . .what we need is an intense chemestry . .it should be so strong and obvious that mere the presence of couple in the same room makes the whole difference . .all catching, holding, staring wont be needed. . .bas koi dhang ka show toh bane. . . .arti i dont think we would ever get such show.😭
LoLali thumbnail

πŸ€— did u hear the latest news tht bak bak basanti going to trap zak baba ! πŸ˜† blame piu for tht 

Arey someone tell me yeh basanti kaise trap karegi . .bole toh how ??πŸ˜•
LoLali thumbnail

she is the new entry !

hmmm prema is gonna trap  vikram
disha humara zak
and whom will she trap Bhabhasa ??? 

One min . .another new entry 😲! . .aur kitni mahila baaki hai ? . .ok laher is so right ab dimaag nahi bacha humare paas. . .πŸ˜†
LoLali thumbnail
In ystrday epi Zak ne terrorist ko do laafe maarey . . .finally laafa maarne ka sukh mila . .no more standing on the receiving end.πŸ˜†
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
haaye after so many attempts i finally managed to watch the episπŸ₯³ ! woooh neil where is thy holy charan ! wat a powerful performanceπŸ‘ absolutely loved the coughing part ⭐️the way he acted was just superb ! loved the first reaction he had ! so subtle yet impactful !πŸ‘ and the faceoff between terrorist and zak was awsummm man ! the way he slaped him saying thts my answer for hurting my team ! def a team player a concern collegue who was only worried for his team safety ! man this gives tht royal IPS aura ! πŸ˜›
and the super blooper second part where suddenly zak realized tht he is tv cop not the real cop and his brains stop functioning failing to recognize tht mr terrorist cant be so calcultive bhai !kya kahu had hai koi itna intellegent cop itna dumb nahi hota CV 😑 kuch realistic show nahi kar sakte πŸ˜‘ but yaa he is  a cameo not the main lead someone has to be shown dumb to prove how much intellegent the beendani is πŸ˜† i will blurr the second part and only remember the laffa maaro session !

P.s. now wen i m noticing the legswa of basanti toh yaar itni boori bhi nahi hai !😳 desert area mein ganga jal expect nahi karna chahiye !πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
Edited by arti07 - 9 years ago
Incense thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoLali

One min . .another new entry 😲! . .aur kitni mahila baaki hai ? . .ok laher is so right ab dimaag nahi bacha humare paas. . .πŸ˜†

yeah socho ek hi male hai zak todha naa female ko pakadega ! he wont catch the female terrorist all the three including the main Rajkumar will be caught by the Great Super Duper genius beendani and bhabho ...duh cv πŸ˜‘ naa heroine dete ho naa vilian ! dubbb maaro !😑
Incense thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoLali

Arey someone tell me yeh basanti kaise trap karegi . .bole toh how ??πŸ˜•

love shove trap with zak is impossible he is not tht lovey dovey kind of person ! she may plan something to break zakir and sandhya;s  duo ! i think she may do something tht will cause zak;s suspension and than the super lady sandy will fight all alone with all three behena and behano ka bhaiyya !

abra ka dabra mera prediction hai 😳! sach hua to aage ki predictions ka fees charge karungi !πŸ˜†
Incense thumbnail

he he he ! i want to do cheer phaad of this pose my fingers are aching ! πŸ˜† but control arti !
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
o man yahan itna kuch ho gayaπŸ˜†
me suppa busy guysπŸ˜›