Neil Bhatt/ASP Zakir AT#5~lo main aya milne dobara~ - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Oh yes piu . .i miss her too . .and turba is also here . .that's Ws traditional dance form na . . .nachoo . .πŸ˜†
Originally posted by manzilmukul

Anyone watched Mardani??
What a wonderful movie made on IPS officer.!!
.Just wonderfully powerful message without being preachy..
😳
No piu . .have not watched it yet but it's in my hit list . .the trailers look so promising . .her body language is just so apt . .more action and less words . .btw am looking forward to Hayder . .i wish i could see Neil portraying the role of Hamlet . .it would be treat to watch the complexity of that character enacted by him . .he can strike the cord just so right.
Welcome to the Weird World of W We are Wackiest Wanting Worthy Wonderful Wackadoodle Wonky Witty Wild Wogglers and recently turned into WOODPECKERS ! thts us -----w's !😎
@manzil mukul πŸ˜† so according to you guys this W can be said as the ultimate one word definition for neil's crazy fans 😳 and kya main bhi iss gang mein shaamil ho jaun ?? 😳
Originally posted by LoLali

No piu . .have not watched it yet but it's in my hit list . .the trailers look so promising . .her body language is just so apt . .more action and less words . .btw am looking forward to Hayder . .i wish i could see Neil portraying the role of Hamlet . .it would be treat to watch the complexity of that character enacted by him . .he can strike the cord just so right.
You need to watch It Pinky!!Rani as Shivani Shivaji Roy is gorgeous and the baddie Tahir Bhasin was dishy😳😳😳If only I could see a lady cop portrayal half as effective as Rani's act in mardaani!! Subhan allah!!
The perfect demeanor the body language and fight scenes look so sturdy and real!!Rani was epitome of perfection as Shivani Shivaji Roy...the timid hubby was cute tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
I am all for women empowerment if it's done with grace ,poise and empathy.

Ahh Word about HaiderWill we ever get a show as complex as the classics.
I suddenly realised that literature whether Indian or any other language had always been poignant and subtle.
But with regression on TV ,I really wonder where we stand today.

BTW HAPPY TO BE BACK AFTER THIS HIATUS!!Tired after my trip but so happy
Edited by manzilmukul - 9 years ago
Originally posted by machinegun

@manzil mukul πŸ˜† so according to you guys this W can be said as the ultimate one word definition for neil's crazy fans 😳 and kya main bhi iss gang mein shaamil ho jaun ?? 😳
I already welcomed you to the GANG!!πŸ€—

W -Also stand for THE WORLD.Everyone is invited😈
Originally posted by LoLali

Hi there . . .sorry for being late . .but great to be back . . .though thoda sa conscious hun .πŸ˜› .toh F.I.R. kaha likhi jaa rahi hai ?? . . .πŸ˜†

haan re mujhe thanedaar ji k against FIR karni hai ! he stealed my heart !πŸ˜†
did anyone watched the show update kaun dega ????πŸ€”
Today's episode-
Fast forwarding others and concentrating on Only Bluey in khakiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
BTW That bumbad basanti fooling around with her camera has nice legsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I hope Zak ko koi heroine toh miley..Sanitised Police officer dekhkar not really very happy
BTW Interestingly *munches popcorn* Mohalla's are very cliched but CV's darwaza kholkar nahi rakhte mohallon mein..
Anyways cutting back to The buttoned up Zak babaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
At least be  little less menacing to the terrorist dearπŸ˜›
I don't really exactly remember the dialogues but something on samay nahi haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Zak baba apke paas kabhi samay nahi hota hmmm😑

Anyways..Good to see Zakir back in action..Rest can gulp their saliva ,give shocked expressions...
Zak you rock!!

Edited by manzilmukul - 9 years ago
Offo...so Zak is in full form 😳...criminals ki aisi ki thaisi😳