Users

Frequent Posters

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: MR21

Offo...so Zak is in full form ๐Ÿ˜ณ...criminals ki aisi ki thaisi๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yup Ramya๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Zak baby apni Choti choti ankhon ko bada bada karke staring..Terrorist dear was having an interesting war of words with him๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
BTW All hail Zak's Glory because we SUPPORT POLICE 

Transference thumbnail
Gosh all W's you gotta watch Mardani 
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04E-jHtWrDA[/YOUTUBE]
Rani breathes the character so beautifully.
There is this one particular scene where in the morning her husband asks her for getting his clothes or something but My the Cop in action is doing push ups and relents ruthlessly saying that she needs to finish her sets...
Realistically shown...Then when her husband sits in the clinic,She happily sleeps in her bed during the afternoon.

There are moments where she misses family functions but there isn't any iota of guilt..Even the conversations with her staff look so casual and real..
I so hoped one day a TV show would dare to prod into realms without becoming full of gyaan but sadly none stands the chance...
Well SIGH..Coming back to Zakir..
I think we need to see him more in action
*Rubs palms in glee* 
Transference thumbnail
Originally posted by: arti07

did anyone watched the show update kaun dega ????๐Ÿค”

De toh diya๐Ÿ˜†
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hola peeps !!!! After a long time!!!!!
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ok so they had a verbal spat ! eeh i love tht terrorist cum basanti ki granduaghter muhe chalegi zak k liye !๐Ÿ˜† ek hai bolta hai dusari cant shut for a nano sec ! one a rough tough cop other har core criminal ! arey kuch to rahem karo  !
 sabki liye heroine di humne kya bigada hai re ! why no lowe story for zak ! ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Incense thumbnail
Originally posted by: manzilmukul

Gosh all W's you gotta watch Mardani 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04E-jHtWrDA[/YOUTUBE]
Rani breathes the character so beautifully.
There is this one particular scene where in the morning her husband asks her for getting his clothes or something but My the Cop in action is doing push ups and relents ruthlessly saying that she needs to finish her sets...
Realistically shown...Then when her husband sits in the clinic,She happily sleeps in her bed during the afternoon.

There are moments where she misses family functions but there isn't any iota of guilt..Even the conversations with her staff look so casual and real..
I so hoped one day a TV show would dare to prod into realms without becoming full of gyaan but sadly none stands the chance...
Well SIGH..Coming back to Zakir..
I think we need to see him more in action
*Rubs palms in glee* 

oh man i had goosebumps watching the trailor ! wat a promo the gal trafficking part was scary but its reality naa rani will take away the critic award this year thts for sure 
wat a body language ! waise here our zak gives tht ruthless hardcore cop feel ! cv we love our old zak ! plz haan spare us the horror of the sweet mushy zak it doesnt suit his personality !

plz aankhein phaad phaad kar mardaani dekho we expect this from our zak ! baaki ka to i dont know ! 
Incense thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rumi-

Hola peeps !!!! After a long time!!!!!

yup thts for our bluey naa aaah those blue fonts ! heavenโ˜บ๏ธ ! missed our bluey convos ! welcome ! 
Incense thumbnail
Originally posted by: manzilmukul

Yup Ramya๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Zak baby apni Choti choti ankhon ko bada bada karke staring..Terrorist dear was having an interesting war of words with him๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
BTW All hail Zak's Glory because we SUPPORT POLICE 

yeah cheating hai !๐Ÿ˜ก sirf mujhe arrest karo ! dont want any competition in the prison ! 
Edited by arti07 - 9 years ago
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: arti07

yup thts for our bluey naa aaah those blue fonts ! heavenโ˜บ๏ธ ! missed our bluey convos ! welcome ! 

Hey... how are you? BTW I don't follow this show now...just dropped here for our dear Neil...โ˜บ๏ธ What's cooking? ๐Ÿ˜›
Incense thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rumi-

Hey... how are you? BTW I don't follow this show now...just dropped here for our dear Neil...โ˜บ๏ธ What's cooking? ๐Ÿ˜›

yaa even we dont follow the show we just watch zak's part ! ๐Ÿ˜ณ we thought the cameo will get over soon but since it got an extension we thought to make his AT again !

cooking emm m zak's veg briyani !๐Ÿ˜ณ