Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

Maharana Pratap Leap - All Discussions Here

atominis thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

"Maharana Pratap is my show; sad to hear about its leap",

Sony TV's historical drama, Maharana Pratap is heading towards its leap. Lead of the show, Faisal Khan who plays the role of Maharana Pratap is sad to hear about the news on show's leap. In an exclusive conversation with Daily Bhaskar, Faisal Khan spoke his heart out.

"This show is mine and it will always be mine. There were talks about show's leap few months back too, but it is sad to hear that the final day has come. Yes, I will be shooting my last day on 29th August", says Faisal Khan.

After winning the title of Dance India Dance, Faisal made his acting debut with Bharat Ka Veer Putra-Maharana Pratap. He says, "This show has made my life. It's hard to believe that I have to finally say goodbye. Overall, the experience was great. This show has given me a lot and I hope audience shower their blessings and love in future too."

So, what is the future plan? "For now, I am only concentrating on completing the show, but in future, I just want to become more famous", concludes Faisal Khan.

Actor Ssharad Malhotra will be playing the role of Maharana Pratap after the leap. He confirms, "Yes I am doing the title role. I can't talk beyond this as of now".

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aru_A thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
can i cry???
i am so dreading this date...the 29 august...my pre-exams start n Faisal leaves the same do...oh... :'(
Faisal...this was is n will always remain ur show...u h  viven it such heights n auch amazingness n u h  done it so perfwctly with such skill...we will never forgwt u...n honestly...we cant give ur place to anybody else...u have won our hearts forever...u hv inspired n influenced us sooo much...we are always there fr u...go ahead n shine bright...with the talent u hv...u surely will...
maaneet_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
😭😭 Faisal come back soon with the bang  . 😭😭
KratikaTheDiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Faisal its your show indeed , your fans will leave too with you .
We have a habit to watch a talented/ suitable  actor as Pratap
so its hard for us continue watching the show without you .
All the best for future ventures faisal , we'll always cherish the memories you gave us !❤️
atominis thumbnail
I would have missed him earlier also. But now I will miss him even more seeing pulp replacement as adult MP!
None can match Faisal! 

All the best to him. Thanks for memories. 
KratikaTheDiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Guys i will miss this forum our MP forum too 😭.
_Rini_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This interview just made me emotional. Those words depict Faisal's agony in bidding adieu to somthing that must have become such an integral part of his life. Believe me Faisal, we are even more agonised and shattered to see you go. It was only and only you who made the show reach such heights. You have put your heart and soul into it, and it shines through your performance. I donno how long I'm gonna take to get on terms with the reality of never being able to see you as our KUNWAR PRATAP. I wish you all the very best for whatever you wanna achieve in life. But I'm gonna miss those EYES. [:'(]
PuissantGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Faisal i am heart broken . What is so painful is that you played pratap effortlessly and flawlessly and now the grown up actors will take over the role but he won't be able to depict that emotions you did as no one can ever replace you in our hearts . You live in our hearts faisal <3
kamu_zainaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🥺 crying hard 😭 😭 😭
29th august itna jaldi aagaya   😭 😭

Its very hard to imagine MP without Faisal Roshni.

Not I a state to say anything.

I RES my post
bitblue thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
V will miss u too. MP belongs to faisal.