Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhawana01 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Faisal will always be remind in our heart as MP.
I will really miss him πŸ˜­
I love you Faisal πŸ˜³
pri_b thumbnail
m going to miss faisu a lot... 😭

but kya karey, like they say na all good things come to an end...so ...this too..

anyways m all eagerly waiting to catch him back in action sometime sooner, though ideally I would prefer him to first concentrate on his studies..

he is giving boards na...
all the luck to him,,, πŸ‘πŸΌ
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
all the best to allπŸ‘πŸΌ...whole baccha party, upcoming artist's, we fan'sπŸ˜‰ all ...we all need the luck onlyπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ
shrutijest. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Somehow, i believe only Faisal.. padded up or without would have done justice to this role even after leap.
even if he wouldnt be tall enough like real MP, he would have more than just made up for it by just being him...acting like he is now!

I wish he would have.

Bye MP afterleap!

only some chamatkar will bring me back to this show... I doubt though.
deeptiya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i m not into any mood to say something,,,,,,,,,
worst feeling ever,,,,,,,,,,,, 

res
made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Really will be missing Faisal a lot !
Can't imagine anyone else as Pratap.
Though Pratap the show was yours , is yours and will be yours only !
Feeling bad but finally I have to say a good bye to you !
Concentrate in your studies and come back on TV as sson as possible with another fantastic role  !!!!
And Welcome Sharad to our show ! I hope you will be able to fit in the frame of Faisal !
atominis thumbnail
It will be Faisal's show only. He even had resemblance with Rajshri Thakur and looked like her real son. Plus he looks more fierce even despite being just a teenaged boy. **
Perfect blend of innocence and fierceness Faisal was.

I hope they keep showing him time to time in flashbacks and dream sequences. 

I wish CVs had shown kid cast once before leap. Kunwar Shakti, Kunwar Vikram, Som (in a dream sequence). I wish Divyalakshmi hadn't quit so soon. What's Pratap's wedding without playful cutie Sajjabai?

Value of Roshni, Jannat and Vishal will be more evident when leap happens. 

I wish there is one more leap before Haldighati if Sharad is adult MP. *He can't fit in Battles! 

CVs messed up history in a big way. Pratap was closest to his maternal grandfather Akhey Raj Songara after his mother JB. He spent growing years with him. Yet in this show he is getting married also but there is no sign of his maternal grandfather.

No use complaining. CVs don't give a damn to what public says. My only request would be to maintain MP's uniqueness and not make it a clone of Zee show with saas bahu drama or drama and catfights between wives. Itna toh kar hi sakte hain yeh log?

*Refrain from referring to any actor/character via different names. Edited by DT
Edited by BubblyR - 9 years ago
VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Somebody please tell me what are the previous shows of Sharad Malhotra, Niketan Dheer & Rachna. Let me see kaisi acting hain inki
Anaaand thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Im sad about the leap because I liked all the actors and Im watching the show since the beginning. however, Im sure the serial will continue to be great with the new actors :)
made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sharad has started the shoot but what about Ajabde , As far as I knew that Rachna Parulkar was been aproached for the role of Aajbde , she has given the Look test also but there's no confirmation that she is only doing the role still now !
Maharana has started shooting that means Maharani that is Ajabde aslo had  started the shoot so if it iss so then who is the Elder Ajabde ?
Any confirmed name ???
Anyone knows do reply me back!