Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

Maharana Pratap Leap - All Discussions Here - Page 3

rashmikmahajan thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I had shared something on fb, and would like to share with the forum too. It's a request to 
channel and producer. It might be late but can't loose hope till the last moment! pls... listen to us...

Faisal's persona and acting has created a certain image of great MP in our minds, and it will be difficult for others to replace it, we are only saying leap karo but with some delay and pls. retain Faisal as MP, He is a young adult and has physical attributes quite similar to MP as mentioned in history . We want the show to continue to receive our full support and become an epic in historical genre.
Seeing Sharad's interview, I doubt they'll listen, but the still...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankitasen thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
All the child actors are perfect, the show is doing well. What is the point of taking a leap? Many viewers will stop watching the show after the leap.
ShanUlas thumbnail
Maharana Pratap won't be child forever ...he has to grow ok ...now don't tell me present fans r thinking show will go on till the child actors will become adults !!

But yes I can understand the pain of present fans coz I have gone through it as well when Rachana exited EMA .

thankfully I did not watch MP from beginning else I would be here complaining too .

Would sure give show a try for Sharad coz I like him in his old show .Rest let's see how successful he makes the character

vib. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: VS-Cool

Somebody please tell me what are the previous shows of Sharad Malhotra, Niketan Dheer & Rachna. Let me see kaisi acting hain inki

Rachna! ðŸ¤¢ Its better you don't watch her! She Is really BAD at acting :(
_GurIkaholic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: VS-Cool

Somebody please tell me what are the previous shows of Sharad Malhotra, Niketan Dheer & Rachna. Let me see kaisi acting hain inki

Previous shows of SM - Banoo main teri dulhan ; It will be waste of time if you see it because we are not talking only about his acting but his personality also.

Nikiten is a movie guy ; He acted in Jodha Akbar movie and Chennai Express . He is good but not for playing Akbar .

vib. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Niketan Acts well :)
And sharad was good too :)

Rachna :( Its beeter not to say anything
ShanUlas thumbnail
@vs_cool...all actors chosen a good in acting ...now time will tell how much they suit the character they r chosen for.

I can see few great acting critics here who find Rachana acting bad ! Well then not all critics say that Salman Hrithic or shahrukh r good actor nor all r their fans still they r star for their fans same goes with Rachana .
unlimited_craze thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -SparklingVibz-

Rachna!🤢Its better you don't watch her! She Is really BAD at acting :(

here comes the judgement of a die hard katrina kaif fan, the epitome of acting
unlimited_craze thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Is niketen dheer confirmed as Akbar..it would be horrible to have a Pratap who is shorter than Akbar when it was the other way round. The new actors might not completely match the physique but there should be some credibility. Pratap was a tall man and it would make sense to fast a physically resembling actor because many viewers would consider whatis shown as how it was in history

Anyways looks like postleap agai its going to be the actor playing akbar who is the best IMO. In present times though both are pretty good actors, Vishal used to score over Faisal when it comes to dialogue delivery. Now IMO Niketan has far better personality than Sharad and screen presence too. The diff will be much more than preleap.The sad part is thatthe show is about Maharana Pratap and the focus should have been to go the actor who plays him right.. Unless ofcourse they want to make the show a stretchy, stinky plot filled love story saga that they have turned the show into with the yawn inducing pratap ki sagai and pratap ka vivah storylinesEdited by unlimited_craze - 9 years ago
Gewels thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: unlimited_craze

here comes the judgement of a die hard katrina kaif fan, the epitome of acting

u have all rights to not like her opinion, but personal attacks on posters are uncalled for and unnecessary. it is actually possible to defend ur crush without attacking the poster. lets keep it civil!